Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dear diary

Yesterday HC results were out!!

Congratulations to Paul Calvin Ryan Sharron Dyane Louise Denise Shaoyun Rachel Justina Wenchuen for getting in.
We form the 16th Delta HC! Quite happy with the results really (:

Out for Pizza Hut lunch yesterday with the people above. I'm looking forward to working with them. I count myself lucky that I got in because I think only Delta has so many TA2s. Hm. (: I don't know what else to say. It's Saturday morning and I'm sitting in the living room in my pajamas with no plans for the rest of the day. I should really try and finish my Lang arts expository yes. Meredith's going out for a party, WHY DO I HAVE NO LIFE. ): Was watching American Idol results show the other day, and I was so sad that Jason Castro got out ): Even though his hair is crazy long, he is still very cute!! ): My stomach feels weird, I think it's cuz of the amount of rubbish I've put into it since I woke up this morning. Jalapeno chips, half a curry puff, iced tea, mango pudding. I should really learn to eat a proper meal. D: Oh and I got so inspired by David Tutera's pink party that I painted my toenails pink heehee.

No comments: