
Term 2 is over!!!! Bye bye school and crazy workloads, hello (more) studying! D:
Friday was our HC investiture, reaching school by 630 was a challlllenge but did it anyway haaaa. Was worried for the actual investiture because we didn't manage to rehearse much, but it was ok in the end. Took many photos with dunno whose cameraaaas, then rushed off for our last lesson of Legal Arenaaaaa. Had the last presentation, Mr Tan told us what we had to do for reflections then he just told us stuff if we want to take up law in the futureeeee. Thennnn END OF SCHOOL!! Hehehehehehehe. Went for lunch with Louise and Chenyin then had to go back to school for Mardi Gras briefing. Went to do a full run and everythingggg, and time passed super quickly before people started coming in already!! Mardi Gras was soon in full swing and it was funnn, from what I saw anyway. Sharlyn and Weihui were thereeee (: Took many pictures with various cameras again, speaking of which I WANT ALL PICTURES THAT HAVE ME OK!!! So anyone who's reading this who has a camera who has a picture of me in it, SEND TO ME!! (: Ok Mummy gave James and Calvin a lift after that then I went home to sleep.
Had to reach school by 8am this morning cuz of Dance Camp. Wasn't very happy cuz I was super tired/hungry. Had castings first, then wet games which were really gross and involved flour and water and eggs (I sound like I'm baking a cake), I am separating egg champion woohoo! HAHA. After getting washed up and having lunch, we watched Save The Last Dance and it was realllllly good, not much dance involved and the starting was slow but I really liked it! I wanna watch Honey nowwwwwww. Or Bring It On or smth. Yaaaaah. Ok tired see you tmrw haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment