
NO I CAN'T I HATE SCHOOL.
Someone please save/kill me, I don't think there's a difference anymore. I know there's work to do, and yet I have no mood to do it. From 1230 onwards I've been telling myself to write another 500 words on India for my SS essay, it is now 1250 and I have done nothing. I feel drained. Tired. Sick. Sad. Lonely. Screwed up. Disappointed with myself. I want to hide. And I think the world is so screwed up. Writing a court report on the fucking rapist makes me want to stab him 100000 times over because he is such a sick bastard. First, raping is wrong. Second, she was your stepdaughter damn it. Third, SHE WAS ONLY 11 YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. Fourth, ORAL SEX, IS SICK AND DISTURBING AND YOU TOLD HER IT WAS NORMAL.
Such people ought to be hung upside down by their balls. Until they die. I have so much hatred in me that I'm scaring myself. I need some motivation to get me through today/tomorrow. I need some, you.
No comments:
Post a Comment