Today was a very lazy day for Mag. Woke up at 12plus, bathed then lazed and watched tv until 3 plus, then went to sleep. Again. Until 5plus and yah. Gaaah! Today was so unproductive and lazy and shit. and I haven't eaten a proper meal except uhhhhh, a donut, and sausages, and Chunky Monkey. Gah, I'm hungry hungry hungry. I feel like eating..... Shepherd's pie. And Calvin gets to eat stingray, Slutttttttt. I shall sleep early tonight. Faye's telling me about OBM and it really seems like it'll be fun. Gah, hungry rambling doesn't make sense lah!
"Mummy, can I go out with Sarah on Fridayyyy"
"Okay, I only let you go because I like Sarah."
Okay random bye.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment