Friday, November 16, 2007

Burn the letters your lover wrote

Today I managed to drag my butt out of bed at like, 1210. Hawhaw (: Went downstairs and ate leftovers from yesterday's steamboat. Which was basically just veg and soup. Then lazed in the living room in front of the tv :D There was Crash on Star Movies! But they censored out SOOOO much. Then watched Frankie and Hazel on Hallmark, with Mischa Barton. Snacked alot today, ate sashimiiiiiiii, and Tostitos, and Phish Food, and Chunky Monkey. Then, switched channels alot, and Mummy prepared like, sukuyaki stuff :D So we ate while watching New York Minute. (Shirtless) Jared Padalecki, and Riley Smithhhhh. :D :D :D And Fantastic Four is on again now, heehee Chris Evans. They're showing See No Evil later omg. MY BLOG, HAS BECOME A LIST OF WHAT I WATCHED ON TV. I'm slowly wasting my life away, and getting fat, then I'll look like some huge white whale (omg Hairspray!) on Confirmation, SUNDAAAAY. Gaaaah. Bye.

No comments: