Monday, November 12, 2007

Badly in need of a love story

(With a happy ending.)

I have this feeling, that my so called Maths day tomorrow will turn out to be a "Sleep until whenever I feel like it, go tanning, and read" Day. Yeah. I hate Maths, and as I say this, there's an Additional Mathematics guidebook beside me, beckoning me to explore its worldly realms. Not. I'm in this, self pity mood now, someone stop me. AH WHATEVER.

I hate life.

Now, even my rambles make no sense (not like they used to), and I can't collect my thoughts enough to string a proper sentence. I CANNOT WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION. Talking to Elysebeth at 2am, ranting about EVERYTHING that I want to talk about, just because I want to talk about it. (: Okay I think I've decided, to not do Math tomorrow. Cancel Math day, enter- Watch dvds and sleep off the day, DAY. Hello Transformers, and maybe Meteor Garden because I love that stupid show. (:

No comments: