I hate the world (Hi Five Calvin.)
Melvin just told me something that amused me, for some reason.
His friend asked him what the Karmasutra is.
I said I wanted to answer.
"The Karmasutra is like... Sex for Dummies!"
I am amused at my own wittiness.
Wittiness looks weird.
Is it spelt like that?
I'm going to continue rambling until I get it out of my system.
Ling just came online.
But she's not responding.
I need to do Maths.
At least attempt it.
Hopefully I can go over to Chenyin's tomorrow.
To do Maths.
Whoopeedoo.
(I. Need. Shopping. Plans. With. Someone. Who. Doesn't. Completely. Suck.)
Stupid Slut.
Bitchy Whore.
I want my Aldo shoes.
Oh, and I'm really really really afraid of what's next year going to bring.
Fuck.
I'm going to take a shower now, at 1.10am.
Because showers make me feel better.
And I really need anything, to make me feel better.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment