Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I will eat your soul

3rd post, I need to ramble more.
I'm afraid that I made the wrong choice for subject combinations.
And I don't even know what I want to do in the future.
Melvin is funny.
You know why I keep talking about Melvin?
Because he's one of the 2 people that are online at this ungodly hour of 1.43am.
Talking to StupidSlut tooooo. :D
I have an interview in about 9hours time.
Exactly 9hours actually.

‡SнαÐøw† says:
mag's turned into a demon
Hello Magdalene! says:
WHY
‡SнαÐøw† says:
soul eating..?
Hello Magdalene! says:
oh
‡SнαÐøw† says:
ghost rider will burn you
=P
Hello Magdalene! says:
NO
I WILL UH
KILL GHOST RIDERRR
‡SнαÐøw† says:
how?
it's a flaming skeleton
Hello Magdalene! says:
um
fire extinguisher?
‡SнαÐøw† says:
-_-
it's a comic character
just erase it

Ha. Ha. Ha.
(Because I'm supposed to be in a half-dead mood and so I cannot laugh.)
Slut, don't go into self-destruct mode.
I have broken GSP cd.
No, don't name the cat Bangala.
I'm aware that I don't make sense, and that I sound like I have an imaginary friend.
No, StupidSlut isn't imaginary.
Melvin just called me a twit, says the person who acts cute.
For your viewing pleasure, refer to pictures from the last day of school, IMG_1871.
Hawhawhawhawhawhawhaw.
It's 1.58 already.
I might as well not sleep.
(I hate hate hate you.)
(And I don't know who to hate.)
Adam Sandler cracks me up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb7aRCHZfHM
"Shhhh, don't tell!"
I saw 2 cute little boys just now.
One of them was in Shop and Save and he couldn't find his mum, who was in one of the aisles.
He saw me and went "Mummy where?"
With his eyes wide, and arms out.
AJDHJKASHDA CUTE.
Then at Simpang, after eating bakchormee.
I waved to a little boy near us.
He moved his hand abit, then shook his head violently, and ran off.
He walked back, I stretched out my hand, then he clapped his hands around mine!
(I want baby smooth skin like his omg.)
Then Mummy laughed.
And he laughed with his mouth out wide and drool spilled.
Omg, he totally brightened my day.
I miss Superkids a whole lot.
And it'll only start next year after CNY.
When we are at OBM.
StupidSlut wants his soul back.
OKAY END OF RAMBLE PART 3.
I should sleep.
So I can look fresh as a daisy tomorrow!
(:

No comments: