Today was bad. It was an unaccomplished, fattening, lazy day. RAWR. I cancelled all my plans today, planning to STUDY. And I didn't. And I haven't even finished packing for the church camp tomorrow because my stuff is all drying. I dislike packing. All they put on the list of stuff for you to pack is "Change of clothes for 3 days including games attire" WTF DOES THAT MEAN! And because I used up all the credit on the Malaysia prepaid cards, I don't even know how I'm going to live while I'm there. With no Autoroam or anything. I'm going to die. Surrounded by mosquitos. And mats that (hopefully) won't start singing. OMGGGG. 7am in church tomorrow. I'm bringing my Physics guidebook along in the hopes of studying.
I WANT MESSAGESSSSSSSS. IF I CAN'T MESSAGE YOU, THEN AT LEAST I EXPECT TO COME HOME TO LIKE 10 MESSAGES SO I FEEL MISSED AND LOVED :D AFTER 5DAYS IN MALAYSIA, I ONLY GOT 3 MESSAGES, THAT WAS SAD. Okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment