Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Charcoal.

Today, I still haven't even started studying. D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: Woke up at 10, Daddy was here and trying to fix the aircon problem. After that, Mummy, me and Meredith went to Charcoal, which is the restaurant that JieJieMeiMei is working at now. It's fully student-run. Like all the Shatec students work there. Waited for Lynn and Uncle to come, then ordered our food. I had a Raspberry Italian Soda and Herb Crusted Fish? Meredith ordered a Shirley Temple and said it tasted like mayo, we managed to exchange it for a brand new glass in the end.

The portions were HUGE. Didn't manage to finish my fish, it wasn't really that good. D: Mummy and Uncle had set lunches so they could choose a Cake of the Day each, and since they didn't want it, me and Meredith picked! (: The bill was 100plus AFTER 20% discount, not really worth it though. D: Went to Asiapac after that to collect back my Fujitsu. We had to pay like 300bucks plus to BORROW my hard disk and see if the files could be recovered outside. Then when we return it, they'll return us the money. I really want my files. :/

Reached home at about 5, and wanted to sleep but Joleneney, who invited herself over to stay, came at like 520, and we haven't started studying at all since then. Talked alot though. HAHA. We must study, and uh, we haven't eaten dinner either. Maybe Simpang later! :D Tomorrow I have tuition at Laoshi's house, in the morning. RAWRRRR. I don't wanna wake up! Pfft. Okay Mag you must study, pictures!


Yo.
The same Lamborghini with the sugar daddy inside. :O So coincidental!
Charcoal.



The menu.

My Raspberry Italian Soda!
Meredith's Shirley Temple, mocktail!
Meredith's mushroom soup.
My uh, Herb Crusted Fish with Mango Mayonnaise.
Lynn's pasta.
Uncle's chicken thing.
Mummy's pasta.
Meredith's Black Pepper Beef Steak.
Finished italian soda with the cherry that dropped inside. We had a choice of cakes, Damn pretty!
My Strawberry Yoghurt cake. Yummy! :D
Meredith's Chocolate Truffle.
The back of my cake had like, little swiss roll things that were damn cute and yummy! Lynn at the back.
Clean plate :D
Mummy ordered a latte, it was pretty. JieJieMeiMei made it!
Asiapac place.
I ate Hacks sweets till my tongue turned purple.
While waiting,
I HAVE CHEEKBONES. :D

Cool teevees!






No comments: