So today I woke up at 11. Mummy bought me back Ben&Jerrys. Chunky Monkey and Phish Food. Yum yum. I think I have a thing for the animals. HAHA. :D Oh, and the Phish Food is a special Surf 'n' Turf edition so it had fudge cows in it as well! (: Train-ed down to Queenstown to visit Ahma, I studied Enzymes on the train cuz I didn't study last night! (Spent the night up playing Solitaire and Freecell and Spider Solitaire D: D: ) And then the lift wasn't working, and me and Meredith had to walk up the freaking stairs to the top storey, which is 16 FREAKING FLOORS. WHICH IS LIKE, 32 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS. UPWARDS. AGAINST GRAVITY. Wah lau. So we reached the house, sweating and panting, and about to collapse, and when Daddy opened the door and we told him we walked, he said "There's another lift that side what." WTF! ($!*_#!#%$*@&@^ Bloody hell, and he kept laughing okay. Ate bazhang and stuff, then left for ballet. Miss Gina dropped a bombshell on us today. She said that Miss Penny thinks we aren't ready for Grade7 so she wants us to switch to CSTD Grade6. And we aren't even going to take the exam for that so we'll like, go straight to taking our Majors. Which is, I dunno. Ugh. Next week we're going to see how the CSTD Grade6 lesson is like. 11am at Serangoon CC. Ahhh, no joke. D: Calvin called from Hong Kong. :D Their ice hockey team got into the finals, congrats! (:
Went for dinner, Frog Leg Porridge, and Marmite Chicken, and Sambal Kang Kong. Yummmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy. :D Daddy rocks. He found someone to help me recover all my files, for like FREE. Omg, I loveeeeeeee my Daddy :D Went home feeling full, bloated, watching Ugly Betty nowwwww. I need to munch on something, felt like having BBQ Chachos, but now I wanttttt BAZHANG. Kill the hunger and greed Mag. Kill it, Killllllllll ittttttttt.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment