Hallelujah! I GOT ALL MY FILES BACCCCKKKKK :D :D :D :D Daddy came over to drop it off, and he like, saw my pictures to check whether the stuff was inside. And um, he saw the picture of Edwin blowing up a condom. So he started telling me how I can't go into relationships, cannot go out one on one. And he said "What's this about the boy blowing up the condom ah? It's okay to be curious sometimes but cannot go overboard.." etcetc. HAHAHAHA. Okay, the good thing is, I got my files back. I am one happy girl! :D
Church in the morning, and I'm going to be a catechist. HAHAHAHA. I don't even go for mass and I'm going to be a catechist. Ohwell. :D The teacher in charge said I looked capable of handling a Con1 or Con2 class. Which is hilarious since my own Con1 lessons were nothing but talking. I miss Uncle Andrewwww. I didn't want to teach Con1, so I'm going to do Primary1 classes! So cute (: Mag must start studying Chem.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment