Monday, June 18, 2007

Hello Logarithms, you blow my mind.

Went to the Hong Kong restaurant at Eastwood to have lunch today. Went to Cold Storage and bought another 2 tubs of Ben& Jerrys. Turtle Soup and Magic Brownie. Mmmmm :D So now I have 4 tubs of Ben& Jerrys at home in total! Oh and 2 boxes of Magnum Almond. I am happy :D

Chenyin, Yijun and Limeng came over. I don't think we actually accomplished much D: But I did Logarithms right at the end! Thankyou Chenyin and Yijun for helping me, thankyou Limeng for clearing the plates. HAHA. They went to Simpang for dinner, then I met them at the station to get the Grass Jelly and Longan which Mummy wanted, and the Soursop Ice Jelly that Meredith wanted. Then I was supposed to take notes from Yijun but I forgot. D: Limeng's friend queued up for 4hours to get doughnuts from the Donut Factory, and he asked her to get like, 1 for each of us. Thankyou! We had the Double Chocolate, and one jam thing. And then decided that it is so not worth it to queue up for 4hours for them.

Bazhang which Ahma made.
Sinma Seafood yum :D
Marmite Chicken!
FROG LEGSSSSS. OMG YUMMY YUMMY.
Clean plates :D
Lime green Lamborghini at the carpark of Eastwood! Rawr! I want oneeee.
4 tubs of Ben&Jerrys. :D
This looks like a family portrait. HAHA.
Yijun monsterrrr!
Hello Chenyin (:


Stupid Yijun with his AHBENG studs.
HAHAHA Chenyin is a rock(er). And Yijun is a pebble.
My dinner of roast chicken. Yum yum.
I don't feel like I mean that much. To you.

No comments: