Thursday, June 7, 2007

Mag is back!

HELLO I KNOW EVERYONE MISSED ME. I MISSED YOU GUYS TOO :D

Sunday-Ipoh, and I had to wake up at like 7 in the morning so we could avoid traffic. BLOODY HELL. Ate wayyy too much in Ipoh, got a pair of iPanema sandalssssss :D We got prepaid cards, one each for me and Meredith.

Monday-KL, drove all the way there to Sunway Lagoon because Meredith and the two Kids(I've decided to be gracious and not call them brats. :D ) had ice skating lessons. Which was why I had to be dragged all the way there, bloody hell! Got to do some shopping though! :D They had FOS, Topshop, Sasa, Miss Selfridge. BUT I didn't get anything at all cuz we could only do heavyduty shopping the next day! Used up all the credit on the prepaid card by night time. I was trying to send a message and it couldn't be sent, and I thought there was no reception, then I realised I only had 0.18 left in the card D:

Tuesday, shopping at Sunway Lagooooon! :D I only bought stuff from FOS. The Topshop stuff there is more expensive! Hurr. And at FOS, I got obsessed with guy shirts because the designs are so bloody cool. Got stuff for Calvin& JayJay. See, I thought of you guys while I was awayyyy! Hijacked Meredith's prepaid card to message more. :D :D :D

Wednesday, went to One Utama and shoppedddd. HUGE MAAALL. :D Total shopping count: 5 shirts and 2 skirts. I think. :D :D We had Domino's pizza for dinner! OMG DAMN NICEEEEE. :D :D :D Used up the credit on Meredith's prepaid card, and my phone battery died on me too. Ugh. ):

Thursday, HOMEEEEEEE! :D :D :D I only got 3 messages when I returned. I feel unloved. D: D: Thankyou Calvin, Louise and JayJay who I messaged during the trip because I remembered their numbers. HAHA. They kept me surviving. I seem to have missed so much while I was away lah! BLOODY HELL. ):

No comments: