I wanna blog about my shopping haul except it isn't much to blog about... Hahahaha. And pictures are alllll still in the camera there are so many omg. I brought my fisheye camera there so I really wanna get those photos developed! And the quadcam too but I am not creative enough to think of new uses for it other than jumping shots so I still have about half the roll left before can develop >:[
Ok let's see what I bought.... I got 2 shirts, a denim jacket, and 2 pairs of jeans. And that's it for clothes. SERIOUSLY. HAHA WTF I SPENT DUNNO ALMOST 3 WEEKS IN US AND I CAME BACK WITH THAT. I wanted to get another Hurley or Gap jacket then no size walau ehhhhhh. I didn't even buy ALOT of nail polish. 5 bottles? 1 Essie, 2 Sally Hansen and 2 OPI. I realised that it's cheaper online like when Vi buys it lor so no point me buying it there!!! Well, in total, the 4 of us came back home with uh like 16 pairs of shoes. HAHAHAHAH and only 4 (okay 5 including RUNNING SHOES hahahHHAHAH I can return Wanen hers already!!!!!) belong to me k! Though I can also wear Mummy's and Meredith's hehe. So happy with my shoes omg I got a pair of Vans Mikalah in blue (Google it it's so pretty omg) and I just tried them on and like walked around the house HAHAHAHAHAHA. And we bought 2 pairs of Vans (including those) for 22bucks US ok!!! That is around 30+SING?? Deliriously happy seriously haha. Got Nike Air Dunks and a pair of blue Keds which have POLKADOT laces and totalllllllly got me sold on them hehehehehe. Oh and we have about 6 pairs of blue shoes in the house already... Plus 2 pairs of blue slippers..... I NEED OTHER COLOURED SHOEZSSZSZSZS.
Oh and I bought a new........
KATE SPADE WALLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is so pretty seriously it's like the prettiest wallet EVER!!!! :D :D :D :D The Coach factory outlet didn't have much although the stuff on clearance was dirt cheap like 50% off plus additional 20% off your entire purchase. But like everyone has Coach la what's the point in still paying expensive prices for things that aren't exclusive anymore right?? Omg I sound so spoilt omg hahahaha. I damn happy with my wallet hehehehehehehehe. But Mummy says I can't carry it to school cuz it's too LOUD like I am showing off walau eh then who will see my wallet ): Anyway she bought me a Cole Haan wallet to carry to school normally which is yellow and pretty but nowhere as pretty as my Kate Spade one hahahaha.
I should really blog properly about the trip right. But truth be told it wasn't the best trip ever. I think I kinda preferred Perth trip last year except for the shopping in US? Probably cus Perth trip was soooo much less stressful and we didn't need to keep taking long driving trips to different places and we stayed in an apartment so we had a kitchen and a FRIDGE and omg a kettle. Seriously, you think that all hotels would have a kettle BUT THEY DON'T and Yiyi was so desperate already that she bought one from Walmart. And our hotel in Vegas- Harrahs- had a fridge BUT THEY DIDN'T ALLOW US TO USE IT. They had a sign that said that they would make us pay if we put stuff in it. WHICH MAKES NO SENSE?!
We survived on ALOT of Maruchan. And we ate Chinese food while in San Fran and Vegas for like 6 nights in a row haha. Which me and Meredith were like ??? about cuz we went all the way to the States for CHINESE FOOD?!?!? Well anyway the Chinese restaurant in Vegas that we ate at was good and recommended by Uncle's friend who was awesome he brought us to eat BUFFET!!! Hehehe. The restaurant's called HONGKONG STAR and please go find it if you are there haha. Just tell them "Less oil less salt" because EVERYTHING in US is heavily salted omg.
I should really try to blog in chronological order. Ok let's see. We touched down in LAX after a 17 hour flight and spent a night there in MOTEL 6 haha. Drove for about 6 hours to San Fran where we spent 2 nights in Hotel Tomo, which was the best hotel we stayed in the whole trip I think. Got white flat screen tv which was so pretty and free wireless!!! And it was big. And the entire room was painted like with manga stuff which was damn cool!! After that we drove to Vegas where we spent 5 nights there. But was quite wasted cuz Vegas is known for its night life and stuff but for some reason I was just reaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy tired all the time I was there and fell asleep super early. UGH I didn't get to see some of the big hotels!!! But Vegas outlets are super awesome I like. And we went to Mount Charleston in Vegas where there was SNOW. But it was also crazy cold I buay tahan I hid out in the car as much as possible!!!
Then back to Anaheim, staying at Clarion Hotel for 9 nights? LA was fun cuz we went to Disneyland!!! Well actually Disneyland wasn't that fun cuz of the crowd. Fighting through people is sooo not fun. And I didn't realise that tickets to Disneyland/Universal Studios were so expensive!! Mummy told me our tickets cost like 220bucks per person?! That's for a 3 day pass to Disneyland and a 2 day pass to Universal Studios. I liked Universal! Like the tram ride thing where they brought us to the backlot of the studios was damn fun! It's 70+ bucks for a 1 day pass to Disneyland which I thought was siaoooo (and made our ticket prices verrrrry reasonable), but after going through the attractions like Haunted Mansion and stuff I think it's very worth it! The technology used and stuff is CRAZY COOL ok seriously like you cannot imagine how they do it!!!
We went to California Adventure Park as well and sat California Screamin' (twice) and Maliboomer. Maliboomer is DAMN FUN, Ling, sitting beside me, said that she is amazed at my screaming ability cus once the ride went up I screamed cuz it was so sudden and she said that I could scream non-stop like don't need to breathe haha. Managed to change all our tickets to Fastpass for California Screamin' but the 3 adults didn't want to sit so we sat twice. Wah siao one lor I really didn't dare to sit on it the first time and I was convinced I was going to die till they kept calling me chicken and obviously I am not a chicken right haha so I sat on it la. And it was fun! So we went a second time. Fastpass is the BEST INVENTION EVER haha we avoided 2hour long queues for Indiana Jones, Splash Mountain etc. Out of our 3 day pass, we went to Disneyland on Christmas Day and it was PACKED so we didn't get to do much. 2nd day went to California, then 3rd day was our most productive day in Disneyland! We got to do sooo many things thanks to the Fastpass and thanks to "Magical Morning" something something which let us get into the park an hour before opening hours! And we went back at night (minus a certain family member who got it into her head that she hates all of us like, suddenly) to see the fireworks which were so pretty!! And then got snow!!!!
Yah talking about spending Christmas in US. It was veryyyyyyy unmagical haha. We ate turkey legs from Disneyland, well technically it was the ripped out meat from the leftover turkey leg haha, and drank canned soup heated up using the COFFEE MAKER. (Y) So lovely. But the TV in San Fran and Anaheim was #1 cuz got FOOD NETWORK!!! Hehehehehe (L)(L)(L) My favourite shows are Iron Chef and Ace of Cakes, which Ling affectionately calls "The Cake Show".
OK I dunno who managed to read that whole lot of text haha I think I will die lah got no pictures some more sorry ): Anyway I decided that for the first time in about 4 or 5 years I am NOT going to bake for Valentine's Day. :O Mummy told me to sell cookies/cupcakes instead. So ruthless right. But it's true lor I give out damn alot of food leh you think free one ah hahahahaha. And we bought new baking stuff in US like SPRINKLES!!! Omg they are animal shaped and I have gorilla, lion, dolphin and something else I forgot. HOW COOL IS THAT. Soooo I will make one more batch of cookies and cupcakes to photograph + give out as samples before I officially like accept orders I guess?????? OR I MIGHT GET LAZY AND JUST BAKE FOR VDAY INSTEAD OF SELLING HAHAHAH cuz it feels so weird not to give things for Vday ohwell. BUT money 1st. HahahahHAHAHHhaha. Mummy is tired of sponsoring everything for when I bake alreadyyyyyy. So please, to all the people who have eaten my cookies/cupcakes, or come over for dinner (HA I KNOW IT'S ALOT OF YOU WHO EAT SUKIYAKI!!!!!!!!!! AND RECENTLY, JIAOZI!!! *stares hard at Calvin Chenyin Yiguan Rachel Vivian*) time to payback (literally). Muahahahahaha. >:D
Btw Mummy says she wants to make 2000 jiaozi and Meredith says it's not enough. Siao already. One week left to school and I have no IS topic, again. I have no idea how I'm going to come up with a proposal when this week is packed with OGL Camp, Cheer prac, OCIP "sharing session" (Wtf seriously they want us to go for the seniors' sharing session. Not even our own la go and hear about theirs for what to rub it in that we cannot go is it?) and Open House. Yayyyy. And I still need to find time to play with fondant cuz when school reopens I have 3 weeks to find a way to make Chen Qianyun's Waka-Waka cake. HA you think I forgot right! I didn't!!!!!
OK congrats if you read everything! I shall now go drink alot of water cuz my throat is dry my nose is blocked AND I think I shall go and disturb Meredith. Btw my nails now are right hand- OPI Lourve Me Lourve Me Not, and left hand- Sally Hansen Extreme Wear, The Real Teal (Which is the exact same colour as my room wall except shimmery ^^) I'm trying to catch up on lost days to wear as many colours of nail polish as possible in this week hahahahahaha. OK BYE. Pictures will be up soon either on FB or here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got 2 4gb CF cards to upload k funny ah.
No comments:
Post a Comment