I hate not being able to make my own decisions. Don't tell me that you want me to "talk to you before I join any other things", if in the end you're just going to insist I not do Cheer. I also expected a much more enthusiastic response to the possible History trip but noooo I get "It's your A level year! is your school mad or what" Fuck. My whole LIFE depends on the exams at the end of this year and it's like omg I'm going to die of stress and break down and it's 2010 I'm not supposed to be like this 2 WEEKS INTO 2010. Everyone's getting super motivated, and I'm...................
I cannot continue.
But studying with Yiguan at Starbucks on Wednesday was good, letting Chenyin tell Rachel stupid things about me while I was in the toilet was funny, learning to dance to Gaga, watching Han Le spin Mel around and make her walk in circles while blindfolded before she was allowed to hit her birthday pinata, borrowing LJ Smith books from our school library, gummy bears with concave faces/stomachs which Chenyin greedily ate, having our H1 Math class grow, Vegemite toast in the morning, new pe shorts (which I haven't bought) and new running shoes, wearing different shoes everyday of this week (and hurting my feet in the process cuz I wore too small shoes to school today), finding out that Mr Fazli and Jin Li were in the US same time as me, new Glee songs, my favourite scene from Glee, Lynn telling me I'm awesome cuz I can do Probability, Glee and Big Bang Theory episodes, being productive sometimes, charsiewbao99, Paul telling me he was doing the Nobody dance with his bunkmate while topless (wtf right ha), Mummy asking if I needed more money even though she gave me 50bucks 2 days ago, our wonderfully demented CT actually showering lots of love on us and showing that he is capable of showing emotion, being allowed to decorate the History room as our homeroom and planning to paste bigass photos of ourselves all over so that retarded people will know not to vandalise our tables >:[ , people telling me all my shoes are nice.....
I'm trying very hard to find other things to cheer me up and to make me thankful for what I have this week......................................................................................
No comments:
Post a Comment