Saturday, January 2, 2010

I wanted to edit the previous post again about spending New Year on the bloody PLANE but I think it would have been too long. As if it isn't too long already haha. Anyway I thought they would at least do SOMETHING to mark the New Year on the plane like uh pop some champagne or something but they DIDN'T. So anti-climax ):

I wanna do a New Year post I really do but... I don't think I'm in the right frame of mind to contemplate and reflect on the past year because it was too much too fast harhar. I will do a post soon, probably like tonight cuz I think better at night. If I don't pass out from lack of sleep first harhar. Well one thing I can say is that I'm glad I went through this last year no matter how terrible it got because I now know what I want from myself for the year ahead. I have higher expectations for myself this time and I know much more clearly what I need to improve in myself. (: Which might be alot.... But small steps small steps.

OK I STILL HAVEN'T GONE TO DRINK MY WATER BYE.

P.S. I reallllllyyyyy, desperatelyyyyyyyy, wanna watch Avatar and Sherlock Holmes. Everyone's been saying it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plz who hasn't watched it watch with me (((((:

No comments: