
So, results have been abysmal, to say the least. Infinitely disappointed with myself over Lang Arts results because it's not a freaking representation of what I'm capable of. And of all times to fail an essay, it just has to be now, during Promos. It sucks when you have your hopes held so high for just one subject because you know you've lost all hope for the others, and yet fate tells you "HA, NO CHANCE". Thanks, so much really. I know I'll probably still do fine for LA overall like everyone keeps telling me, but it's not good enough because I had certain expectations for this paper, and it really really reallly hurts.
Talking to Miss Jiang got me thinking about my combination for next year again. To H2 or not to H2. I really don't know. To take H2 Math next year which Mummy will probably insist on if I get the chance = Start practising now. Hard. I really want to stop doing below my ability because that's stupid and I feel like I'm wasting my life and I don't know what's wrong with me. And I can sense the disappointment when I tell Mummy I fail Maths, again. And it's not like I don't care, I just know not to let it affect me. Ugh.
Passed Geog, finally!! Added marks so I managed to get a 60% overall for this paper. Yaaaayyy. Note to self: Stop attempting Weather and Climate questions. BUT, NO MORE GEOG FOR MY LIFE!!!! Well until I get back History and decide which I wanna do -.- Walked to the interchange with Melvin and Edwin, then made my way down to Plaza Sing to meet Racheeeelll at Spotlight. Got my fabric dye and then looked at pretty papers for inspiration for my shoes. Except I haven't gotten my shoes yet. Ha. Walked around, went to Daiso, got food, then took a train down to meet Mummy in her office. Mummy fetched us home then ok end. It's like 10 already and I haven't even watched my 命中注定我爱你 grr!!! Well anyway, I super want to cry now and for some reason, I feel lonely. And that wasn't to get pity or anything like "Omg I have no friends I am a loser", I just feel lonely. Probably be better tomorrow, ok off to cry BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment