Friday, October 10, 2008

Crossed the bar

Yesterday was a very loooooong and pointless day. LA in the morning where we just saw our marks and watched Wanen's group's video, break, Math where we went through a few questions, then free periods all the way till 130 when we pushed forward Chinese. Walau.... But free periods were occupied by hair braiding haha. Went around with two plaits until Lunch, then after that removed the braids and Ryan and Chenyin decided to unleash hell on my hair by tying it into obscure and crazy styles. Pictures all with Ryan but I don't allow him to post any, unless previously approved by me! Haha. Accompanied Chenyin to Lavender for her dance practice, along with Calvin. Dropped by Mummy's office first to say hello to Lynn/Tanya haha. Her dance class damn cool I feel like dancing hahaha. Calvin left earlier, then waited for Qianyun to finish up her practice before we went over to Bugis for some MAKAN!!

Had good dinner, Tomato Basil soup from the Soup Spoon, then some Poutine-Hand cut fries covedred with cubes of cheese and beef gravy- from Yella Fellas, and topped off with Black Sesame ice cream mixed in with Rice pops from some random Jap ice cream place. Mmmmmm. (: Went back to Mummy's office where we waited for her to clear up all, then Mummy sent her home.

Today= Results day! First we had cohort meeting in the morning, got letters regarding Subject combinations and stuff, very confused over what to take D: Then special civics, got back our subject marks to calculate our GPA. And... I FINALLY HIT GPA 3!!!!!!!!!!! The elusive 3 which has escaped from me time and time again. Not funny ok!!! I was very very very very happppppy (: And extremely proud of Ryan as well because he got 4.0! Good job Ryaaaan!!! (: Played Captain's ball during PE again, this time the guys- Calvin, Melvin, Edwin, Xuanzheng, Zhihong, Caleb, Denie all joined in. Fun fun but 100000x more tiring haha. They kept jumping out of nowhere to intercept the ball ok!!! And it was 2D vs The other classes haha. But we won!!! (: Geraldine's awesome captain skills matched with Xuanzheng's crazy defending high jump prowess plus Edwin's throw backward act cool-ness brought us victory!!!!! :D :D Funnnnnn. Had Math after that, Post-mortem and stuff. After that was SS where Miss Bian played Taxi for us to watch. Went to talk to her about taking History next year cuz I'm really very very afraid I can't do well, but I didn't know if I need it to take Law. Talking to Miss Bian about it helped, she told me to follow my interest so I guess it's Lit/Hist/Econs/Math for me next year! Quite happy about it I think, it was my original choice for combi anyway.

During free period, we had Awfully Chocolate cake, courtesy of Xueying/JJ. :D And chips from Miss Tan!! Went to meet Bernard for some HC stuff then talked to Vyl and Aver regarding subjects and stuff. It's reassuring at least, to know that they can do well in it (: Went back for Chinese, then left school with Chenyin to wait for bus. Talked to Soph on the bus and now I'm convinced to do H1 Math, need to talk to Mummy about it. Met Rachel and walked home, then we watched... 流星花园!! Hahahaha. Agatha Siew came over WITH NO CHOCOLATE EVEN THOUGH I SPECIFICALLY MESSAGED HER TO BRING CHOCOLATE OVER. She kept waiting to see if Rachel would cry while watching but apparently we're too anti-climax so she didn't cry at all. Then Meredith came home with chicken wings! (: Made roast potatoes, then Ling and Meredith, who have been intrigued by my stories of Rachel's wondrously large mouth, decided to test it out by taking out the bag of marshmallows from the freezer and testing how many she could fit inside. She fit 9, before we made her laugh/she felt like puking haha.

Took stupid pictures posing with inspiration from today's issue of Urban. Meredith decided to do Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus/Demi Lovato poses. Pictures are kinda obscene/stupid and very very funny but I only put up a few, cuz so many are super ugly ha. See Rachel, I damn nice to you la! Walked her out to the station, then byebye!!! My eyes are kinda tired and Mummy's not home yet so no dinner for me tonight ): i










I tried to look like her.

Cheeeeeer up Calvin Eng! Don't be sad over such trivial matters such as results, like (someone) always says, As long as you do your best, it's ok! (: And I really think it's true because if you've done your best, then there's nothing else you could have done about it what. No regrets = no sadness whatever k! (:

No comments: