Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you

Sunday: Superkids in the morning, Mitchell didn't come again. ): Raphael came up to me and asked "Where's your robot?" after he amputated its foot last week!! Went home and Mummy made sukiyaki for lunch :D :D Walked out to meet Justina and we made our way down to Outram to meet the rest of the guys. Weixiang claimed that we were meeting so early cuz of me and Justina but in the end we had to wait for the rest of the guys, WHO WERE LATE!!! Took a super long MRT ride down to Sengkang, then we had to take another LRT ride down to Runggung. Then Edwin the tour guide for the day led us to Sengkang Secondary for the soccer match between Legendary Hyperdash (Us) VS Aaron's sister's boyfriend's team. HAHA.

It started raining during the match and all but they all still continued playing and WE WON 2-1!!! (: Went to the opposite void deck to hide from the rain. Edwin was happy cuz for the first time ever, he stayed the nearest haha. Calvin's dad gave me, JJ and Limeng a ride home. Went home cold and hungry... BUT there was still leftover sukiyaki so I ate that :D :D




Yesterday: Reaaalllly didn't want to go to school but went anyway. Chinese, then Aikido! Which was fun (: Entrepreneurship course sucked my life away...... Went for tuition then Laoshi dropped me off at home so I could change and watch more tv and rest and stuff. Took a bus down back to school where we were supposed to have dance practice but in the end Angel just talked to us.. Ah I hope Grad night turns out well. Must perform!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA.

Right now I'm blogging during the Entreprenuership course and I'm damn bored and super duper hungry. Tuition again after school graaaaahhh! I can't wait for Thursday Thursday Thursday. PERTH!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: