
I'm so bloody sporty ok I cannot believe it. :D
Anyway, yesterday was the big cohort outing to Sentosa! (: Turnout was alot better than expected like yaaaaayyy! Met Louise, Ryan, Xuanzheng, Caleb and Manaswi at Simei before heading down to Harbourfront. Then like some gang, we slowly grouped together at Harbourfront near the control station, all of us sitting on the floor. Haha, then made our way to Vivocity to get our tickets to Sentosa. Altogether like.. 45 people turned up I think? Yay! (:
It started raining (once Charis turned up) HAHA OK NO LA. We sat down under some sheltered area and had our picnic. Hahaha. Then the skies cleared! And we could go to the beach! Fun fun, played in the water and got the UGLIEST TAN LINE OF MY LIFE. Left early with Calvin because Mummy demanded I get home by 6 when she herself not at home kns... But we went to Candy Empire and I got Nerds Rope for Meredith and Lingling cuz their exams are now so they need sugar, then I got a Reese's bar for myself! (: Pictures up on Calvin's blog!
I'm off to watch my 命中注定我爱你!! And screw up my body clock and be sleepy tomorrow throughout Sports Exponanzaaaaa but never mind! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment