Ok so I love the Perth weather so faaaarrrr, but everything's really not that cheap although we're staying right opposite an outlet mall- Harbourtown. Managed to get stuff, ALTHOUGH our most favourite place was Woolworth's, THE SUPERMARKET!! Yaaay. Spent alot of money there hehehehe. Ok I have no time to blog about everything YET, but we are going over to Margaret River tomorrow, and there'll be internet, and we're going fishing and crabbing and there are chickens/hens called Henrietta, and cows and snakes and apparently, kangaroos. SO FUN!!
OK see you all soon!!!
(:(: BYE!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Sarah you reallllly better be studying ok!!! I can't believe I missed the hot nephew I want to die!!! ): ):
Calvin you are BACK from Cheenaland, missed you! COME AND PICK ME UP FROM AIRPORT ON SUNDAAAAY HAHAHAHAHA.
Chenyin/Ryan/Louise, HOW'S SCHOOL?!?!?!! Tell me when attachment results are out ok?!! I don't wanna go to the zoo!! Hahahaha, ok miss you all!! (: (: I HAVE TO GO, BYEBYE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment