I know I haven't blogged in a ridiculously long time but, things happened and I was too busy to do sooooo. Now that A level results are out, I need to thank people!!!
From the bottom of my heart, I wanna thank Mr Seng, Miss Wong, Ms Woodford, Ms Chen, Mr Fazli, even Mr Hasim, Mr Wu, Faye, Vibzy, Calvin, Yiguan, Gracie, Chenyin, Mummy, Daddy, Uncle and Meredith. To all these people, thank you for giving me your guidance, your help, your support, your faith, your companionship, your patience, your time. I wouldn't have gotten such stellar results without all of you so a big big big thank you!!!! Also to Siglap/Parkway/Big Splash Starbucks which saw us spending most of our time and money but it was all worth it!!!
Now that results are out, there's a whole other world to conquer, university apps to complete and send in. But I now have choices, though I only really want Law, and I really hope I make good decisions. (: I'm also EXTREMELY proud of Calvin and Gracie who got straight As!!!! When Calvin told me the news I was so happy I could cry!!!! Both of you deserve every single mark and grade! And I'm also glad that most of my friends are okay with their results! (: So happy to be a TJC-ian, to be part of this batch that did so bloooody awesome. Yayyy.
Went for SMU Open house with Gracie, Yiguan and Nicolette on Saturday. After that, left to find Calvin for high tea buffet at Goodwood Park! Went down to Swissotel to celebrate Aaron's birthday!!!!
Had sooo much fun that night, playing Chubby Bunny "MISS ONG WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!" and managed to stuff 11 marshmallows in my mouth wth. Taking lots of silly pictures "prata kosong" "prata bomb", popping champagne with this beloved group of people to celebrate me and Calvin's results (I love you all!!!), me and Zhijun's "should we stay should we not stay", Ashton's dream movies, "SHHHHHH!!!!!", Me and Gracie's home baked macarons vs Calvin's Canele macarons (walau he buy just to fight with me one lor), "You're gonna get glitter in your stomach you're gonna become EDWARD CULLEN!!!", 3.45am Double Mcspicy run (wow), "air stewardess" and Arts(ftw) student telepathy during Charades, "Black Swan"... Aiyah too many things happened that night hahaha it was great fun!!! (: I also gained a brother that night/next morning thanks to Gimlim and his "Hi Mama". But hey, I always wanted an older brother! Hahahahaha. Next c-c-crazy night out shall be on AARON when we have our Night Of Luxury hehe ^^
Ok I'm really damn sleepy now Mummy keeps reminding me tomorrow is a school day haha. Got home at about 11plus tonight after dinner with Aaron, Dylon and Gimlim, then me and GL went for our first dance class!!!! Felt so good to dance after so long even though it wasn't really my style haha. Walked to get Koi then sat down at J. Co to talk and rot and rest and basically eat back whatever calories we burnt during dance but it's okay! We will have more lessons!!!!! (:
SHALL GO SLEEP NOW goodnight!!! Happy now Yiguan?? I blogged!!!!
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment