Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ski Teal We Drop

Ok which day did I stop??? Hahahaha went to meet Zhijun after school last Tues and met Chenyin and Yijun on the wayyy!!! OH YEAH TUES WAS THE DAY I FOUND OUT SOME TEACHERS DAMN BITCHY KNS. But anyway walked around looking at shiny sparkly stuff like damn glittery shoes can die of lust on the spot, went in search of my Chanel but cannot find the studs/necklace I want ): , went to see bags watches pretty dresses aiyah everything also see la but cannot afford hahahahaha. Then we ate MOS, talked and went to catch Burlesque!!!!! I really like the movie the songs outfits makeup shoes everything is awesome and Cam Gigandet is fuckingggggg hot omg. It was a good time out with Zhijun our next outing will be to the nails store!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehe (:

Wednesday was CNY eve, went to Commonwealth for steamboat at Daddy's side. Met the half-sister who thinks me and Meredith are monsters and CRIES every time we go near her. No joke okay I have never met a kid who hated us so much! She was sleeping so I went to like stare at her AND SHE WOKE UP AND STARTED CRYING WTF. Oh well, because we were so used to her crying anyway, decided to like "test" and keep disturbing her cuz we were immune to her crying alr. Hahahahaha. Had a bad end to that night cuz we upset Mummy.

Next day we went visitingggggg. Took a polaroid with my "once a year Godpa" and gave it to him so he won't forget me the other 364 days of the year hahha, normal visiting then went off to Ah Ma's house for BBQ!!! Hehehehe. Damn shiok we haven't had a bbq in so long the chicken wings and squid and PRAWNS were soooo good yum!!!!! Also drank some beer cuz Ling said she wanted to feel what it was like to get drunk but she abit fail cuz she drank one can then her face all red. You are a true Goh (Mummy's side) if your face doesn't turn red and there is a stash of alcohol at your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha. Stayed there and chilled then went homeeee.

Friday, Calvin came over to bai nian and eat tomyum steamboat his like 6th steamboat for the week or something but CANNOT BEAT ME cuz I eat it everyday??? Hahahaha. And this is the 5th year in a row he come over to visit already according to Mummy!!! Wah. She remembers cuz no one else visits except him hhahaha HONOURED NOT. Eat eat eat then Mummy sent us over to his house so I could also bai nian! Tried to play Guitar Hero but the drum wasn't working properly ): So I read Archie comics then we went back down and took self timer shots hehe. Marcus sent me home and I fell asleep then woke up and drank Moscato with Mummy omg my favourite wine EVER!!!!!! And I usually hate wine but Moscato is awesome!!!! Hehehehehe.

Saturday we rotted at home then Mummy decided she wanted Gong Cha so we went out to get some. Bumped into Nicolette at Bedok Point like FINALLY I haven't seen her in so long missed you Nicorex!!!! :D Got our Gong Cha and went in search of more Moscato, Meredith says I'm mad hahahah.

Went home, changed then went back out to meet Dylon, Aaron, Malcolm and Zhijun for XIAOLONGBAOSSSSSS. We ate damn alot cuz Dy was hungry and ordered alot hahahaha. But it was yummmmmy. Walked around Ion looking at Prada, YSL, Zara, and dreaming about the things we could buy if we had lots of money hahahaha. Sigh, YSL was so pretty me and Zj were just looking at the clutches and the lady came over and laid EVERYTHING out for us and we were like um..... Not like we had the money to spare lor ): Went to Starbucks to sit and relax, then the others joined us to sit and talk and interrogate Lionel hahahaha. Spending time with them is awesome!!! They walked me to go find Meredith's stupid Pafu Pafu then we all went to take train togetherrrrr.

Left them to go home cuz Mummy didn't let me stay out later ): She came to pick me up and then complained I so stingy only buy her 2 croissants MAD ONE LEH. Meredith tried drinking that night to test herself if she was a true Goh hahaha she isn't. She freaking seh after half a glass like damn blur want to sleep alr.

Sundayyyyyy me, Meredith and Ling went to visit Laoshi's house!!!!!!! We love visiting Laoshi's house cuz we get to eat Lim Chee Guan bakkwa (which wasn't as nice as I remembered sigh), our favourite agar agar, and niangao! Plus practise our Chinese which sucks hahaha Ling said we shall visit her once a month! Sounds like a good plan since today I got scolded by Pri 5 HMT students for speaking in English during their lesson and not reading the kewen with enough emotion. FUCKING BRATS they were like "Maybe you should sit down then the student go up to teach" Wtf????? I told that girl she was being damn rude and she shut up. Now that I think back on it I feel like I should have scolded her more!!!!!!!!!!!!! Higher Chinese so big la? I REJECTED HIGHER CHINESE HOR kns I also can!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was school again with a Pri 3 class with an irritating girl and a girl who kept meowing at me haha. Mummy picked me up and dropped me of at Katong where I sat at JooJoo for like 40mins waiting for Calvin and Gimlim. Met Amanda Moey! We ate damn alot and finished off with 2 scoops of ice cream yummmm. Then we had a very exciting "safe" car ride to Beach Road to get Calvin's army stuff. A very sunburnt Lionel came to find us and we had again, a very winding car ride to find a petrol station. Made our way to Novena and sat at Starbucks in almost silence pfft. But we took some pictures! Went off with Calvin to meet his mother then uh skip the driving part went to Holland V to meet Marcus and his father for dinnnerrrrr. His last good proper meal before he enlists!!!!! Had Mexican food then went home.

I decided that I shall keep a Things I Love Today list inside my damn cute planner that Yiguan got for me hahaha. So I'm gonna type out yesterday's one because I think I had alot of moments yesterday that I liked haha. Plus this will keep me thankful for what I have and give me a reason to be happy happy everyday!!!!!! And will cheer me up from my throbbing gum where there used to be a tooth, now there is a gaping hole walau..

Having cute students who meow and speak in Cantonese to me, "Do you like green tea? We LOVE green tea"- The Pokka Green Tea fan club, hei ice cream, value for money lunch treat, "Safest driver of the CENTURY", a friendly reminder to stop drinking, "I8 YEAR OLD AND 20 YEAR OLD KILL TAYLOR SWIFT IN CAR ACCIDENT" (omg this was fucking hilarious hahahaha), post-it notes, learning the proper way to roll and eat a fajita and subsequently making Mexicans everywhere cry, not being able to cross roads without dying, sitting in my favourite car, shocking people because a TS song came on the radio and I shouted, wanting to go to Orchard Road at 10plus to stalk her hahahaha.

And things I love today, starting my TiLT list and writing in my pretty book haha, making Sarah's night by giving her a wakeup text and talking about "summer flings", megawatt smiles and puppydog eyes in exchange for free concert tickets, students asking politely "Can I help you?", students saying I'm pretty and therefore should have a boyfriend HAHA, checking my payslip and getting 2 weeks pay instead of 1 week hehe.

I realise it's kinda awkward to end like that and the paragraph seems so out of nowhere hahahaha but aiyah when I read back I will remember the moments and be happy mah!!!!! Must sleep early tonight and rest well so that I can feel much much better just in case Gimlim manages to find Taylor Swift tickets hahaha. Also, Calvin Eng gave up his identity today by enlisting!!! ): But ok la he is coming out sooner than expected! I am damn hungry now cuz I only ate a sandwich and half a pack of chicken rice today... I don't wanna go on a soft food diet leh I want Macs pleaseeeeeee ): I'm also suffering from Gracie withdrawal cuz I feel like I must meet her once a week HAHAHAHA. See you soon ok!!!! (:

No comments: