What I've been up to since the last time I blogged (before results came out):
9-12 Feb
Taylor Swift concert (!!!!!) with Gimlim - Hahahaha we only confirmed our tix like at 545 when the concert started at 730?? Thank you sooooo much to SarahBarah and her dad omg it was a freaking emotional rollercoaster la but YAYYY WE MANAGED TO GO!!!! :D
That fateful night when Gim picked me up from driving and EVERYWHERE was like out of food so we ended up at Changi Village having htht haha. Soup Spoon with Gracie, Ling's birthday where she wanted to know what it was like to get drunk and ended up puking (awesome! HAHAHAH).
14-19 Feb
Ah Ma's wake, took out my stitches, driving practical and I now owe my instructor 12 coffees because I stalled the engine that many times hahahahaha kns, passed my BTT!, Republic Of Steak, bowling, Swensen's ice cream cake to celebrate Stuart's birthday! Wow I'm really condensing all the details hahaha.
21-27 Feb
"I DON'T WANNA WALK ANYMORE YOU COME AND FIND ME OK" hahahaha got treated like a princess hehe, Calvin the botak boy booked out!!!!!!, Aston's and dessert with Calvin, Gim, and Meredith (haha we are all siblings now!!!! ^^), Siglap lunch with Calvin and Lionel- my pseudo parents for that day as they nagged me while walking me to school haha, No Strings Attached and Skinny Pizza with Gracieeeee along with some major fail jobhunting, dyed my hair red in Msia FINALLY!!!!!, book fair with Gim.
1-4 Mar
I am No. 4 + finally looking for dance classes with Gimlim, Dinner with Meowlissa and Chenyin (this was a much much much badly needed dinner date because we haven't seen each other in SOOOOOOO long and talking to them is awesome I misssssss my 04 girlssssss), Lionel's birthday dinner- Marche, getting a Starbucks paper bag to hide the Awfully Chocolate cake and Lionel not daring to open the box haha, awesome awesome awesome super sweet Moscato, crazy driving "I WANT TO LIVEEEEEEE"- it was a good night!, Baking pink coloured heart shaped blob shaped macarons with Gracie ^^, being a nervous wreck the day of results and wanting to burst out crying ANY MOMENT, got my Instax 210 yay!!
Wow I think I'm a terrible blogger hahahahahaha wtf la but at least I have pictures!!!! and words!!!! Aaron's birthday was on Monday, went to meet him, Dylon and Gimlim for wanton mee before me and Gim left for our FIRST dance class! Haven't danced in sooooo long so it was good and the instructor was nice! Walked to get Koi (and undoing all the good that the physical workout did for us) and then sat at J.Co and rotted.
Tuesday, met Gracie to try and find Food For Thought! Hahahah we are both terrible with directions we really shouldn't try to be adventurous BUT WE FOUND IT IN THE END!!!! Ate pasta and had damn good Banana Chocolate Malteser cake yum! Talked about our futures and stufffffff which is unnerving, to say the least. There is so much to do and sign up for and I feel so lazy to start.... Walked around slightly aimlessly then lefttttttt.
Yesterday was my last day of school ): I had no teachers to relieve so I just sat there rotting and wishing I brought my camera to take pics with my favourite students sigh. Had another dance class where I met Ilisa! Also managed to meet Faye to pass her something I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT STUPID GIRL IN HOW LONG LA so angry >:[ Yesterday's dance was more technical and stuff but woah it was a damnnnnnnn good workout we were sweating and panting and our faces were red JUST FROM THE WARMUP ALONE HAHAHAHA super unfit please. Then we went to buy new water bottles and eat Carls' Jr. Heeeeeee.
Driving again later then meeting Jun and Gim for FROG LEG PORRIDGE!!!! Yayyyyyyy. (: I shall now try to be productive. BYEEEEEEEEEEEE SEE GRACE NO MORE "SKI TEAL WE DROP"!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment