Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Someone Like You












Ok again continuing from last week ~ Hahahaha went to watch Red Riding Hood with Gimzzzz last Wednesday! We rushed to dabao food and sneak it into the cinema hahaha guess what we got????? Rosti, mashed potatoes and sauteed veggiesssss from Marche!!!! Omg the smell freaking strong in the cinema BUT IT WAS SO GOOD YUM. (: After the movie ended, went to get his pants for work then parked our butts in Starbucks (as usual). Ate the cupcake he bought for me from MBS which was super gooooooooodddddd thank youuuu ^^ Then we kinda sat in almost silence aiyo. Parted ways ~

Was supposed to have orientation at the airport on Thurs but it got cancelled so I spent it baking OREO STUFFED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!! Shiokkk they are the size of hockey pucks and damn bloody sweet but still yummmmm. Went to Giant to get food and tried alot of my favourite Moscato (: Friday was a blur, until I got ready for work! Which was damn slow... And boring... Cuz no one comes into our shop ): I hope it gets better!!!!

Saturday was our BARBEQUEEEEEE!!!!! Dylon came over the earliest then we skewered stuff while waiting for Zhijun to calllll. Went out to fetch her from Tampines and walked around, met Aaron then headed back meeting Lionel and Calvin on the way! Next was Gim who presented Gong Cha to Mummy and Meredith making him officially my brother already :D Omg we had so much food at the BBQ like really alot alot alot of food. Chicken wings, satay, otak, crabsticks, sausages (which disappeared before we knew what happened), beef, pork wrapped asparagus/enoki, stingray, potatoes, sweet potatoes, garlic bread, prawns..... Big thanks going out to Dy who made a very good fire and spent most of the night over the pit!!!! Went back to the house to chill. All of them were in shock/horror at the state of my room but like aiyah DON'T JUDGE ME CAN? Got walking space on the floor what ): All in all I had a good time, as I always do with them arounddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lurve you guyssssssss to bits and pieces cannot wait for our NOL hor Aarooooonn...????? :D

Sunday had work, nothing new. Yesterday dragged my butt down to Farrer Park cuz it's the 49th day after Ah Ma passed away. Had tok tok mee which was abit weird, then went home to rot before going for work again... Ranted to Aaron last night and Tumblr-ed sad things haha ended up sleeping at about 5am. Thank you Aaron for listening to me even though you have to study!! Shisha after your exams PROMISE!!!! Haha. (:

Despite the change of plans, I enjoyed today! Went to meet Gim, Mummy said "Haiyo Gimlim again, I very sick of him leh can I one day don't hear his name??" HAHAHAHAHA. Watched The Lincoln Lawyer which I thought was good! Bought stuff from Daiso then landed in.... Where else, Starbucks. Talked talked talked about what was upsetting both of us. So it was kinda depressing haha we just sat there and like stared at each other in morose silence. While it rained outside. Took a few pictures where our faces turned out weird cuz we couldn't smile properly due to the EXTREME DEPRESSION inside us hahahahahaha. Ohwellz. He left and I sat there for a while more before leaving. Realised the sole of my damn shoe came off so I half dragged/tiptoed to the Mister Minit to get it fixed. Knsssss what ass luck. Went to Somerset to meet Lionel! Ate yummy ramen then went Acid Bar to chill/talk. Thank you both of you for today!! (: Really needed it, the talking and spilling our hearts out and the music and drinks after. (:

I am currently very very very upset. But I KNOW I will get over it. Somehow. Because it's not the first time such things have gotten me down I just need to learn from it and stop expecting anything more. It's fucking heartbreaking to be disappointed by the people who are supposed to know you best, time and time again. What Gim told me today was right, that I'm allowing myself to be taken for granted. Asking for it, even. Ughhhhhhh. But oh well, that's Life? Looking forward to this weekend, maybe crazy plans on Friday and then Calvin's POP on Saturday! Everything will be A-okayyyyy ~

No comments: