Last Thursday rotted my off day at home trying to prepare for my interviewwwwwwwwwwwww. So nothing much!
Friday saw me waking up terribly early in the morning and getting my butt down to SMU where I met Daryl and Louise! Took our 15mins written test which was like zzzz 15mins how to write properly. Then went for the group interview with Daryl and coincidentally Yiguan's cousin Celestine! Hahaha. The interview was kinda rushed so I felt it was unfair but hopefully I made sense and got my points across (: Took a train with Daryl then met Mummy and Chenyin at Tampines hehe. They said I double dated them cuz they both thought I would be alone HAHAHHAA. But whatever la. Walked around the Japan fair, bought some food. Went to get shirts for work, tried Eskimo for the first time, and went home with a bag of Garrett's caramel almond popcorn yum! Qianyun is off in Europe now lucky girlllllllllllll!!!!! (:
Went home where I was supposed to rest but only felt tired like half an hour before I had to get ready for work -.- Work passed quite fast plus I got damn exciting news during work time!!! After work, went to find Gim at T1 and subsequently took like 30mins to get home from Changi Airport because (surprise surprise) we got lost while driving BUAY TAHAN HAHAHAHAHA. Went home and disturbed Meredith in her room and then went to wake Mummy up with news HAHA OMG THE WORLD IS TOO SMALL RIGHT GIM. Changed then left the house again for our exciting night out HAHA.
The place we wanted to go was closed, we always got no fate with food like that seriously, so ended up driving around until we found a big 24 HOURS sign. Ordered food and had freaking shiok Crispy pig intestines omg... Sat and talked for about 4 hours until about 5plus am? Then made our way back home again (you see right now my home is his home cuz he's my brother what so it's easier to just say HOME hahahaha) to send in our stock lists and shower. Then set off while the sky was still dim to go to the floating platform for Calvin's POP!
Omg the only thing I can say about the POP was that it was damn smelly like we were walking up the stairs to the grandstand area and we were just HIT by the smell of the armyboiz who were sitting on the floor. Kns..... Went to find Calvin's parents under the hot hot sun. The parade itself was kinda short but I thought their BMTC cheer was damn cute hahahaha. AND WHEN THEY MARCHED PAST also can smell them ok fine cannot blame them since they just marched 24km right but walau eh! Hahahaha. Went to find Calvin amidst the crowd of smelly botak boys who all look the same. Took some pictures then his parents gave me a ride home! Fell asleep in the car because staying up the whole night finally HIT me haha.
Home where I fell asleep for about 5hours then went to work. Yesterday was spent uh doing nothing, but I am making friends with other promoters FINALLY!!! Since the only time I get to meet other people are like, when I am already off my shift -.-
Woke up at 2pm today, then slowly like rolled around the house. Ok I didn't roll I was just slowly moving and then slowly getting ready.... Took a shuttle bus to Tampines to meet Gim for dinner at Carls Jr cuz we both wanted BREADED CHICKEN TENDERS!! Which are really very very good but over priced D: Saw Meredith with... A BOY :O Oh shit when she sees this she's going to kill me but hahahahahahaha. Then Ling came to find us for a while also. Went to Cold Storage to buy sweets for work! Then took a train to airport and went our separate wayssssssssssss.
Work today passed by very fast cuz I was working with my favourite coworkers! They saw me carrying the Cold Storage plastic bag and were like "You come here for picnic ah" walau also give them sweets right. AND AND AND THE MOST EXCITING THING THAT HAPPENED TODAY?????? I SOLD MY FIRST 2 BOTTLES OF WINE!!!!!!!!! Like omg after 8 days of work I FINALLY SOLD THE WINE I'M PROMOTING THANK YOU!!!!!! So bloody happy please!!!!! AND AND I made new friends who I remembered to introduce myself to HAHAHA instead of saying hi/bye to them and forgetting to ask for their names. Like the delivery boy who always goes past our shop I asked him to go past more often cuz I'm so freaking bored. And the guy who goes "HELLO LAWYER!" when he sees me, to which I respond "PLEASE DON'T CALL ME THAT UNTIL I GET IN". Work is getting better (:
Rushed for last train today with Gim instead of taking a bus, in the end our buses came at the same time lor so KNS DON'T TELL ME YOU WAITED FOR SECOND BUS HAHA. Today was also nice because I felt touched by a friend who made an effort to bring our friendship closer again, thank you and I cannot wait for next Monday (: And I cannot wait to start planning a care package for SarahBarah! :D :D Shall sleep soon, tomorrow is my OFF DAY OFF DAY OFF DAY, dinner with Yiguan if we decide on a place to go haha. Shall be productive! Byebye! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment