Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Song

OK so I did manage to meet Yiguanzzzzzz last last Tuesday hahahahha. Had Thai food for dinner and then went to find dessert and sat and chilled and talkeddddddddd. Told her that making plans with her is like trying to strike lottery hahahahahha can't wait till we next go out!!!!!!!!!

Took classes back at SACPS again for Wed and Thurs. Freaking draining to work until 11pm, go home about 12am alr, then shower, send in stock list, sleep, wake up at 630am, and then WORK. Walau eh hahahaha but I liked the class I was teaching even though it is full of naughty kaypoh students!!!

Macs breakfast with Mummy before NUS Law interview on Friday which went.... I don't know how it went they didn't have much to ask me?? Home to fall asleep then go off to work again. Sunday was the Law aptitude test which AIYAH I ALSO DUNNO HAHAHAHA. The only thing we can do now is wait wait wait!!!!

Monday was an emotional night, but finally met up with Vivi last Tues to eat at Wild Honey! The food was good though overpricedddddddd. Then went for our manicures, walked around looking at makeup. Even though it's been SUCH a long time since we last talked properly and stuff, I'm glad like, we're msging more often nowwwwww love you GF you brightened up my day!!! (: Especially since I was PMSing that stupid week.

Wednesday, Gim came over (like 2 hours late) and we COOKED!!! Made pasta which was yummmm and he demonstrated How NOT to roll Popiah ahhahaha. ^^ Then we broke out the blender, mini bottles of Baileys, Nutella, mini Oreos, milk and ice to make NUTELLA SHOTS + added Oreos. WALAU it was like, a really really shiok milkshake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Then Mummy sent us to work haha.

Thursday was my FTT, which I passed! Went home, rushed to get ready and then out of the house to meet Lionel for dinner! Made 3 rounds around Cold Storage, got our stuff then went to chill at Fairmont. Garrett, Zhijun and Gim came over to meet us then we cabbed down to Maxwell, AND T'WAS A GOOD AND ENTERTAINING NIGHT! (:

Ok my posts are getting really brief aiyoooo. Yesterday went over to Laoshi's house with Meredith and Ling to eat BAK KUT TEH!!!!! Laoshi always so nice to us haha we go over just to eat and entertain her with alot of stories hehehehe. She really watched us grow up lor, since I was like 9, Meredith 7, Ling 8 WOW. 10 years already!!!!!! (:

Had driving this morning after like.. A month and a half of no driving. Slowly getting back the feel of driving already!! I really need to hurry pass leh lessons are bloody expensive. I wanna pass before my PDL expires in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And drive Gim before he leaves HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D

Everyday I wake up, eat, watch tv, got nothing to watch on tv then I'll go back to sleep, wake up, get ready for work go to work, come home, go on the computer, then sleep somemore. EVERY DAY LEH THIS IS DAMN BAD I SLEEP SUPER ALOT?!??!?! No life no life no life omg. OK having lunch with Gim tomorrow to use up his vouchers (always like that one hahaha) and it's my off day so no work tomorrow night yayyyy!!!!! Want May's schedule to be out ASAP so I can make plans plzzzzzz. OH Calvin got into OCS (as if there was doubt he wouldn't I got IRON FAITH okay) and we're going to visit him this Sunday!!! ^^ Which is also the day VIBZY comes back I'm so bloody excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: (: (: OKAY BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE this is such a terrible blogpost.

No comments: