And I let Meredith play with my hair and she did this! ^^ I look like I'm balding, which I am la Mummy keeps telling me I have no hair D: But I think this is very pretty!!!! Just see from front nicer lorrrrr.
Yesterday when I couldn't sleep at like 2am I was sooooo happy I got to talk to VIBZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg it was super super good to hear his voice and see his face after so long and he's so CUTE omg! Hhahahahaha now I sound like I got a crush on him ^^ Hehe Vibz if you're reading this you know what I'm referring to! (: Loveeee youuuu!!!!! (: (:

Today I also went out with Sharanaway to watch TRON and to catch up after not seeing her for about I dunno 4 years hahahahaha. It was very very nice to talk to her again after SOOOOOOOO long and everything felt good and usual hehe. Tron was nice too!!!! Hope we meet up again soon Sha (: Love youuuuuuuuu!!!
I also currently have 3 pimples on my chin and one of them is near/on the edge of my lip which is fucking disgusting and irritating!!!!! The pimple cream I'm using now feels like it's burning hopefully it's working *crosses fingers* Another thing I need to *cross fingers* for is for Calvin and his family to come back from London safe and sound and that their flight won't be rescheduled!!! The snow is madnesssssss and we have BAKING PLANS!!!! :D I bought gold lustre dust just now and I'm super excited to start using it!!!!! Cannot wait for Calvin to come back and then meet up with CHENYIN so we can bake like last year (: Except this year at Calvin's house CUZ HE GOT MAID HAAAAAAA. Also hope Gracie is having a good time in Malaysia and that we will get our OCIP gang outing soon!!!!!!!!!!!
Life is good although there is nothing in particular making me SUPER happy haha I am content!!!! (: Love Christmas seasonnnnnn and I'm going shopping with Mummy tomorrow!! (: Oh haha this wasn't so short afterall!
No comments:
Post a Comment