Friday, December 24, 2010

Our Christmas tradition since 2009!

Quick post because I fell asleep at like midnight and woke up now since my body is retarded and doesn't like me sleeping regular hours!! Plus I predict tomorrow will be a very busy day preparing lots of food for Christmas eve dinner ^^

Anyway so this morning after saying "we must start very early ok!!" and making Calvin wake up at 9 cuz I was supposed to be over at 10, I reached his house at 1130 holding the contents of my kitchen hahahahhaah. Eh really la I brought flour sugar butter cookie cutters food colouring lemon plastic bags and disposable bowls!!! Oh along with his Christmas present (: We made 2 batches of dough and put it in the fridge while waiting for Chenqianyun to come over!!

She came over with AH BALLING and we proceeded with rolling out and cutting the dough haha. Calvin's rolling pin fucking heavy can kill people one lor. Chenyin never eat enough so she couldn't roll out the dough but she was damn amazed "Put flour! Flour damn amazing wow!" cuz the rolling pin didn't stick to the dough when it was floured hahahahahahahhaha. Anyway we laughed alot (WHAT SOUND DOES A MOOSE MAKE?) I cannot remember why while baking and icing the cookies, which made our icing abit terrible cuz our hands couldn't be kept steady haha. But our cookies damn cute k we had a moose, elves, snowflakes, many hollies(?) and candy canes, stockings, mittens and ONE LONE SNOWMAN which got beheaded ):

I almost forgot how fun it was when the 3 of us are together, and we decided to make this our yearly tradition!! ^^ It was a good day today, I love you two my upgraded to first class, oldest/longest friends in TA!! :D

Calvin brought back Hummingbird Bakery cupcakes alllll the way from UK for me, and I'm most excited about the one that has glitter on it!! Hehehe thank youuuu. I'm going to try and sleep nowwww. Meredith says she's going jogging in the morning and asked me to join her hahahahahah. No. Goodnight! :D

No comments: