The food was not bad, some of the games were quite lame but cheering for the Prom King and Queen, Best Dressed nominees damn fun!!!!! Hehe. And Justina won TAKA vouchers, Terry won a night's stay in Marina Mandarin woohoooooo. Our table was quite exciting I guess hahahah- Chenyin Justina Lynn Rachel Nicolette Denise Terry Beiyi Hanle! Took many pictures and I'm so proud of Vivian for winning Prom Queen SHE WAS SO PRETTTTTTTY!!!!!!!!!!! ((((((: Actually I'm proud of Justina, Calvin and Meng too all my favourite nominees hehe ^^
Cabbed down to Marina Mandarin after that cuz we, ok me and Lynn, were too lazy to walk in our heels. Rested for a bit in the hotel then left at 1plus to go walk walk in search of FOOD and some nightlife. Sadly that resulted in Macdonalds hahahahahaha. But it was okay!!! I liked the company best!!!! (: Reached back the SUPERRRRRRRRRRR LUXURIOUS hotel (thanks to Justina and her mother!!!!) and started removing our make up. Fell asleep around 5am haha.
In all it was a good night!! After 4 years we have FINALLY graduated and got a prom night to remember!! Hehehehe. The boys all looked so handsome and the girls so pretty!!! I'm upset now cuz my pictures are grainy and they looked clear on my screen even without flash so I didn't bother to fiddle with the settings walau )))))))): Anyway Justina's mum gave us a ride back and I fell asleep on the sofa at home. Got up, showered then went to pick Calvin up and make our way down to town to meet Aaron and Dylon! (:
We went to eat XIAOLONGBAOSSSSSSS which were damn bloody good omg we totally should have ordered more. Talked alot and showed each other pictures and stuff Dylon cannot understand why me and Aaron like to cyberstalk people and then show pictures but quite interesting what!! Hahahaha. Also planned for Christmas OMG cannot wait! Hehehehehe. OMG THE BEST PART OF THE NIGHT RIGHT MUST TOTALLY BE WHEN CALVIN GOT TALENT SCOUTED HAHA ok cannot blog about it afterwards he shy hahahaha. ^^ Train-ed home and met Emilia, Sarah Anne, Stacy, Patricia on the train. Like some SACPS reunion hahahahaha love primary schooooooool.
I'm gonna continue watching my drama nowwwwwwwwwww even though I'm kinda sleepy but I wanna at least watch an episode haha. Goodnight everybodyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! No pictures cuz my computer is retarded and I couldnt save the pictures into my comp!
No comments:
Post a Comment