Thursday, March 4, 2010

"The Summer Is Over And We Are Not Yet Saved"

OCIP meeting yesterday was awesome because OCIP = talking to Gracie/Yiguan/Meng hahahaha. We were damn high and totally not being productive other than stamping our handprints on the board thing and rubbing paint all over our palms. Btw me and Meng are USHERS FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES for our trip on Saturday which means we are very important people because if anyone gets hurt IT'S UP TO US to save them hahHAHAHhhahaha. Which is unlikely anyway, that anyone will get hurt, considering we spend AN HOUR in the village so the only opportunity for people to get injured would be if they fell off the ferry into the water or something.

Anyway, bought Yiguan and Gracie both ice cream cuz I felt like eating it and Yiguan kept saying "Mag treat me leh treat me". Then they complained about how I don't update my blog and that my posts don't mention them and they said "BLOG ABOUT HOW CUTE WE LOOK WHEN WE EAT ICE CREAM" then they proceeded to try and look *cute* while eating ice cream. Good job guys, you looked cute while eating ice cream. HahahahHAHAHAHhahaha.

I made Cream of mushroom soup and Mango curd on Saturday, Tomato soup on Sunday, baked White Cake cupcakes which were supposed to be filled with the mango curd I made the previous day but didn't in the end cuz the cupcakes were excruciatingly sweet and moist meaning if I filled them with the mango curd, they would probably fall apart and turn soggy sigh. Used this recipe if anyone wants to know haha. A note though that the recipe made like 20 cupcakes and my usual recipe makes only like 13 at most? Wow. OK my cream of mushroom soup was awesome, Mummy likes it alot and I made it for her again today when I came home from dance. The immersion blender is the best thing ever!!! :D Still haven't used up the other half of my pumpkin aiyooooo.

I'm so unproductive I have done nothing today since I got home relatively early from dance. I feel like sleeping now omg it's already 12.10 I totally wasted the whole night hahahah ok bye shall sleep nowwwwwwwwwwwwww.

No comments: