Sunday, March 7, 2010

Friday was the release of A Level results, I'm not even receiving anything and I was already stressed for them. Saw Vibz's name on the screen cuz he got 3 distinctions and I was so excited and happy because he met our mutual aim of getting our names on the board!!! It's now your turn Mag............... Met Faye yay love. OCIP Balai trip yesterday was..... Indescribable and not in a very good way either. I shall refrain from saying much because there's no point harping on it since it's already over. Had a good long Serious Talk with Meng while on the train home. I know that alot of the things he said to me are very sensible like "Mag, some people are just more blessed than others, don't give up on yourself la." But I can't seem to stop myself from wanting to take the easy way out. It's already March leh, time flew past like *snap*. And I haven't found any momentum or anything to want to study. Even now, I have a History essay due tomorrow and I haven't started on it. Every time I think about what awaits me in 8 months I just want to give up on everything seriously, because I can barely get History, Lit is still like a very aimless cause cuz I never seem to improve, Econs is a maze, I'm not reading enough for GP, I hardly practise Math. I mean, it's not like I'm not taking the most important exams of my life at the end of the year, no.

OK signing out now.

No comments: