Friday, February 1, 2008

Let your love be strong

Okay fine lah I update I update, because Ryan said my anti-malaria tablets won't work otherwise ): ANYWAY LAME JOKE LAH OKAY RYAN YOU IDIOT HAHAHAHA.
Chenyin's birthday first. 30th Jan!!!!! We were quite obvious, I mean, holding her presents around and yet telling her that we didn't get her anything, is plain asking for trouble right hahaha. Me and Ryan rushed to buy her balloons that spelled out HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHENYIN but that kinda failed because we spoiled the surprise and there was no time to blow up the balloons and then we had like, 20 balloons and no one could carry so yeah HAHA. Hope you had a good day Chenyin (: Dance ended later than expected so I had to go down to Eastwood for family dinner right after practice, while I was still smelly ): EEEEEE. Calvin walked over to say hi while on the way home and everyone turned and stared O.O

Yesterday was freaking funnnnn!!!!!!! Miss Wong was very very nice to us and cancelled her Geog lesson, which coincided with School Invasion tour + SWITCHFOOT!!!!!!!! Well, now we got more work to do which frankly I'm not happy about lah because Switchfoot was only performing at 1255, during Lunch period, so I didn't need to skip Geog, but okay whatever. Caracal and West Grand Boulevard performed, there were cute guys in the band heehee (: Went to the Nokia music bus and took pictures with the band members! Me and Chenyin ran into Maths 10mins late, luckily she wasn't pissed or anything. You know how bloody anti-climax it is to have to learn Partial Fractions right after Switchfoot performs 3 acoustic songs right in front of you. IT IS VERY ANTI CLIMAX.

Had to stay back after Chinese cuz I totally forgot to do Langarts reflection. Managed to finish it within 30mins, and Xuanzheng insisted we had to meet early to queue up to get in for the concert, so I rushed homeeeeee. Planned to meet at 430, ended up meeting close to 530 (: HAHA. It turned out to be a good thing anyway since gates only opened at 7. Grabbed a bite from Burger King, then walked around waiting for Calvin and Limengggggg. Walked over to exchange our passes for wristbands, then found Shurui in the crowd and went over to join them! (: She's so bloody tall luh. Pfffft. Xuanzheng had to wait for his friends, but they managed to squeeze through and meet us too! Ran in, and found ourselves very very close to the stage. Then I realised I was the only girl with 5 guys so they were all given the job of making sure I don't get pushed to the back like I always do haha. The Firefight and West Grand Boulevard played, then finally SWITCHFOOT!!! Who only came out at about 9. These 3 Australian girls were being such bitches and kept shoving around. There was this girl with a fucking huge ass right next to me and we were in this constant butt competition or something to like, stay in front wtffffff. Then they accused Calvin of touching her ass O.O Like, first, WTF?!!?!?!?! You're at a concert, expect to be touched in many places. Second, who would want to touch her freaking fat ass! Then her friend pinched my butt for some reason EEEEEEEEEEEE. After all of that, the concert itself was really good though I didn't know most songs but they were realllllllllly awesome (: Split up after that and cabbed down to Simpang with Limeng and Calvin. Got drinks then Limeng walked me home! (: Reached home at about 12 then needed to do SS which was due the next day, being today.

Gaaaah, woke up at 530 for some unknown reason this morning. Didn't get to present SS in the end, Edwin's group took up so much time! They were supposed to have 10 minutes to present, but they had SO MUCH that by 9 minutes, 2 of their speakers still haven't spoken, so me and JayJay who were the timekeepers(I got to ring the bell!), gave them an extra 2 minutes. They still took like, 15 minutes in total though. Had extra Maths lesson which I'm quite okay with now even though it's Miss Jiang because I'm slowly getting the hang of Partial Fractions it's not that bad! Went to get ready for CNY carnival, but it started raining super super heavily so me, Jane, Charis and Rachel were stuck under the tents in the middle of the field, testing out the glitter tattoos and stuff on our arms while waiting for the rain to slow down. Luckily Khai remembered we were out there and came to our rescue with big umbrellas! (: Set up our stall and stufffff, Calvin came back with food for me and Charis OMG WE WERE STARVINGGGGG. Then the carnivalhad lots of business! (: Went for OBM briefing, and I'm SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD to packing for OBM eeeeeeeee. Went back and walked around for abit since they didn't need me at the dance booth. Calvin, Chenyin and Louise went on stage for some contest where they had to stuff marshmallows in their mouth then recite tongue twisters. CALVIN GOT HUGE MOUTH OKAY HE CAN SING THE SCHOOL SONG WITH 8 MARSHMALLOWS IN HIS MOUTH. And he won! EY HE COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT IF WE DIDN'T CHEER SO LOUDLY! Haha, walked opposite with Kenneth and Melody, they went off then Mummy came to pick me up! (: Tomorrow there's practice at 8 and I want to die I only slept 3 and a half hours today omgggggg.
OKAY THERE I UPDATED BUT I DOUBT ANYONE WILL READ BECAUSE THERE ARE NO PICTURES I AM TOO LAZY BYE. :D

No comments: