Saturday, February 2, 2008

The hero dies in this one

Woke up today at 745, when practice starts at 8, and was so very tempted to not go for practice at alllllll. Then Melody messaged saying she will be there late so I went back to sleep and finally got to school by 9plus haha. Met Rachel, Kenneth, Leonard and Nicole, then we went opposite for breakfast! Melody met us then we went back to school at about 10plus, split up into Contemp and Hip hop. Managed to add 4 more 8s to the dance and changed the song, so it was productive! Bus-ed home with Leon, then ate and stuff. Chenyin made me walk out with an umbrella to fetch her from the MRT station, so that she could come over and eat. Mummy was like "Why she always come over when I cooking" Chenyin said "Because I got Mag's mum food radar". HAHA. Slacked around and stuff, walked over to the station again to meet Joey so that he could give Chenyin her present. HE IS SO BLOODY SKINNY OKAY D: Went back then ate more then Mummy gave us a lift to AHS. Managed to get my ticket then we joined Chenyin's friends- Elissa, Graci, and I saw Brenda too!

The band was FREAKING GOOD OMGGGGG. It was quite a short performance but it was damn good and nice!! Weyjian had a solo performance and he was so SAX-Y haha! I didn't even realise that Yongquan and Ellie were playing also cuz I couldn't find their names on the programme, but when I did, I noticed Yongquan playing the drums and it was damn cool! Sadly, I couldn't see Ellie because I don't know what the trombone looks like haha. Took pictures but I think I look like craaaaaaaap. After the concert ended, me Chenyin and Graci went over to Simpang to get food. Graci is freaking retarded HAHA she and Chenyin talk alike! She wore dangling earrings for the first time and complained that they were heavy and she felt like Buddha OMG HAHAHA. Ate then they walked me to the bus stop before walking to the station cuz they were worried I might get kidnapped by bangalassss. Awwwww. (: Overall I had a super great time the band was super duper and I'm so glad I went!
GOOD JOB WEYJIAAAAAAAAAAAAN! :D
And Ellie, and Yongquan (:

No comments: