Saturday, February 9, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Okay starting from the Eve, Road Run on that day! Obviously I didn't run, but supported the runners. Congratulations dear Chenyin on coming in 10th for TA girls, and Calvin for coming in 4th for TA boys, and JayJay for coming in 1st!!! (: Hahaha, Mummy picked me up, and I showered and then trained down to Commonwealth with Meredith. It's such a pain taking a train so far omgggg.
Steamboat Steamboat Steamboat, reunion lunch! Didn't really eat that much, and I fell asleep. Daddy gave us a ride to Ah ma's house after that, where I had steamboat AGAIN. Played Uno and daidi, but no gambling, so no money ): Saw KongKong's picture and our full family pictures while having steamboat a long long long time ago when Meredith's fringe was butchered short (by me), and me, Ling and Meredith all had the same "fish mouth" pose omg. Suddenly really reallllllyyy missed KongKong ):
First day, was supposed to get our butts down to Tiong Bahru by about 11plus, 12. Ended up leaving the house at about 11plus haha. Went over to Godpa's house and I'm known as the "annual god daughter" which sounds so horrible, but apt because I only see him once a year ooooops. Then went back to the house in Commonwealth, left to go home. Then went to Darling Godma's houseeeee. She was so funny when giving me and Meredith our angbaos. "I tell you first, I very bias one, you not my god daughter I give you less." HAHAHA. Stayed for abit then rushed to Ahma's house, everyone was already there! We have this horrible habit of changing immediately after we reach Ahma's house because it's our last stop. Hahahah, PLUS MY DRESS WAS A FREAKING TERROR TO WALK/SIT IN. So I couldn't get any pictures of all of us in our CNY stuff awww. Steamboat AGAIN. 3 times in 2 days okay. Homeeeeeeeeeeee.
Didn't do anything yesterday except I decided to bake so I baked brownies and put marshmallow on top! (: They were really yummy me and Meredith kept snacking the whole day. Then Meredith decided she wanted to go over to E- Park to stay the night so we did. The house is so pretty and nice and big haha. Ordered pizzzaaaa. (:
Today, went to Laoshi's house and was late again! Hahaha, we ate and stuff, then went over to Aunty Judy's houseee. Dropped Meredith off at Beryl's house after that then we went back home to get stuff BECAUSE WE DECIDED TOS TAY ANOTHER NIGHT. Then picked her up and went over to Tanglin Club to meet Uncle's family. Ate some stuff then back here nowwwww I'm tired and Uncle brought over the broadband/wireless for me because I refused to stay over for another night with no internet haha. THE NOTEBOOK IS ON AND RYAN GOSLING AND JAMES MARSDEN LOOK FREAKING HOT!!! I need to stop eating I have a headache from eating too much and that makes no sense.

Look what we thought Reine to do! HAHAH.











No comments: