Saturday, November 27, 2010

LIBERATION!!!!

Omg hahahaha the A levels are over I don't even know what to do with myself anymore hahahahaha. I don't actually feel like I took the most important exams of my life in the past 3 weeks?? BUT WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT NOW IS THAT THEY'RE OVER!!! I HAVE 8 MONTHS OF HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway after today ended, me and Gracie went to watch MEGAMIND hahahaha! We ate at Kenny Rogers and the portions were humongous so we kinda like sat there and stared at each other for a bit cuz we were SOOOO full. Then we went to Starbucks and sat and wrote down our POST A'S PLANS/ rotted for another hour before our movie started!!!! I had fun with Gracie today and Megamind was funny!!!! We are gonna make our life altering decisions together!!! Hahhaha.

Actually this sitting and rotting thing is damn fun la after Econs CSQ paper last Friday, me Gracie and Yiguan were so motivated and said we were gonna start studying for essay which in the end we didn't cuz we were so zzzzz so we sat at Starbucks till like 9 talking!! And I ordered a Caramel Frapp with lots of caramel drizzle, enough to "cover all the whipped cream" hehehe damn shiooook then I had a headache after that I think it was too sweet ):

Anyway this is just a short update before I fly off to BANGKOK tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy and excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and Yiguan are gonna have lots of fun yayyyy and we're gonna eat and shop eat and shop. Mummy damn lame she want to go to the gym at the hotel -.- Just eat and be merry la!!! Hahahaha. I can't wait for Christmas as well CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark and it's so christmassy I love it!!!

OK good luck to everyone who still has papers WHICH IS TO ALL THE SCIENCE STUDENTS WHO PRETEND THEIR ALEVELS ARE OVER ALREADY. ^^ Ok shall stop being annoying goodnight!!!!!!!!

No comments: