Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Gold Glitter

Blogging to amuse Ling walau I damn nice to her can. Yesterday I went online JUST TO help her finish up some nonsense Creative Writing assignment shit that she had. So I had to go like, write a story hahahha. And I think I damn not creative but whatever la.

Ytd was also our Lit paper which was like zzzzz I dunno what to feel about it haha but whatever it is OVERRRR and I hate Paper 1!!!!! So far, History, Maths and GP are over and done with FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just hoping for the best when results come out next year!!!!

After Lit, went to meet Yiguanzzzz at Siglap! I think we lost our momentum cuz we damn bloody unproductive when we're around each other nowadays! Got one period of time we could study quietly together lor! Anyway we DAMN BLOODY EXCITED cuz she's coming along with me Mummy Uncle Meredith to go THAILAND!!!!!!!!!! We end papers on the 26th right then 27th we flying off already heheheh we so spontaneous! Made the decision in like a day!!! Wish Gracie could join us though )))))): But we will have another trip soon kk!!! AND OCIP OUTINGGGGGGG. Also very touched cuz David came down from wherever he stays which is damn far away hahahaha, to Siglap to find me! (: Haven't seen him in a long time hor policeman! He is still as lame as ever "hahahah oxygen potassium is OK" "COPPER (Cu) soon!" siao alr omg.

Went to find Jiejieamy and Jiejiemeimei and Ling cuz Meredith needed to borrow a dress and shoes for prom, which is today. Haha. Meredith and her friend wore sneakers to prom good hor. I painted her nails then stopped studying for the rest of the day already haiyo BIG FAT FAIL MAG.

OKz shall go do some Econs now cuz at the rate I'm going I might like get a B or worse, C for Econs WHEN I WANT MY A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go Mag let's goooooooo. To all A level students WE CAN DO THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT'S BARELY 2 MORE WEEKS LEFT!!!!!!


No comments: