Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I love Love

I feel good about myself today because even though I finished dance extra late (like "omg quick run out of the hall the aunty dont want to keep the gate open alr!!" late), and reached home at like 945, i have just finished my SBQ and its barely 4 pages but 4 pages nonetheless. Today we watched The Importance Of Being Earnest during Lit and me, Jo and Chenyin set caller id pictures for each other which are HORRENDOUS aiyo. But anyway, PE was fun, played Captain's Ball with another class and it was funny haha. Today was also Louise' Birthday, happy birthday!! :D I'm getting increasingly excited for Reverie which is like 3 days away omg.... But I've started packing my stuff into a box and our Gaga costumes are coming tomorrow!! Both opening and finale items are done and I think our concert is really shaping up, even if I still feel unprepared haha. Can't wait for Saturday to come(and be over with haha). PW results are almost confirmed coming out on Friday and I want back my results too!! Though we'll be at RP sigh. Let's go TJ018! haha. Oh and I baked Matcha loaf with Red Bean swirl and it was well received ytd yay (: I wanna make Banana Walnut Bread next! Which Jo is looking forward to haha. OK I'm typing this on my phone right before I sleep and my eyes hurt and it's 145am. Goodnight everyone :>

No comments: