FUCK YEAH DELTA WON THE CHEERLEADING CHAMPIONSHIP AND OVERALL BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Delta cheerleading squad was fucking awesome and when I was looking at their full run before the actual performance I wanted to cry cuz I was so touched and happy and it was such an awesome squad and like I'm abit sad I wasn't part of it but FUCK YEAH IT'S DELTA!!!! 4 YEARS LOSING STREAK OK FUCK WE WON SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND A PERFECT SCORE CHEERLEADING PERFORMANCE HELLO???? TO OVERCOME OUR 12 POINTS PENALTY, WE HAD TO GET FULL MARKS TO WIN!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. And Delta boys were like WOAH hello watching Che Xuan(WHO IS SPORTSMAN OF THE YEAR HELLO AWESOME????) run 4x400m with like a 100m lead in front of the second boy was like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGGGGGGG Delta boys are awesome!!!
Deltans are basically awesome this marks 4 years of my UNDYING LOYALTY to the house hahahahahaha and it was a greaaaaaaaattttt way to end my last year in TJ seriously!!! Thank you to allllll the awesome Deltan runners, throwers, jumpers, cheerleaders, HC. This was the best best best thing that could ever happen!!!! Angeline's also the cutest thing she came up to me and hugged me and was like "CONGRATS MAG!!! I'M SO PROUD TO BE IN DELTA!!!" and she teared ok she damn freaking cute and that's how I feel because we've ALWAYS been proud to be a Delta Dragon whether win or lose!
Jiehui wants a short paragraph to herself hahahaha because she is also another loyal Deltan, even though she cannot be compared to me, Louise, Calvin, Ryan, ALL OTHER TA PEOPLE HAHAHA, but thanks Jiehui for like always agreeing to run even though we tell you on short notice. For running your best even though you don't feel confident but you still always wow everyone!!! (:
Congratulations to MEL for coming in Sportswoman of the year, as if anyone else was going to win it la hahaha Mel is crazy fast ok! 04/09 SPORTS CLASS!!! HAHAHAH :D
All the other houses cheer performances were good actually like I was abit scared when I watched but when Delta performed my heart just exploded in joy or something I was soooo excited omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D I wish Calvin could could have been there also cuz like HELLO DELTA BOYS CHAMPION!!!! Hahaha then he can finally share in our 4 years of hard work, sweat, tears for Delta amounting to GLORYYYYYY!!!
Ok end of post until I get pictures developed from my fisheye. Took many shots today to use up film so I could get me and Sarah's pictures developed. Currently sporting Color Club Fashion Addict on my nails, courtesy of Noelle Leow omg yay! Today has been an AWESOME day I am sooo in love with Delta Dragons heheheheh (((((: And I'm sure like this marks a brand new start for Delta ok, all the TA people must be like OMG FINALLY DELTA WINS hahahaha it is only the beginning ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment