Sunday, February 21, 2010

I JUST MADE PUMPKIN SOUP AND IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Omg. Thanks to Mummy for peeling and cutting the pumpkin for me hehehe!! The pumpkin damn pretty la it's like totally orange! And we have a Braun immersion blender which is damn fun to use to blend up the soup hehehe omg so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have like half the pumpkin left which I will use to make soup again but trying a different recipe! I am vvvvvvv happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D








Dance has been very very tiring. Angeline and Vivian are wonderful because we go through it together ughhhhhhhhhhhhh damn Z and his PMS. ): Angeline said to me halfway through dance while I was coughing and saying I wanted to die and getting picked on because I was standing right in the middle "FIGHTING!" Haha. So cute. Made Low Fat Jam Filled Muffins and brought them over when I went to bai nian at Calvin's house yesterday! Hehe then we went over to Justina's house for DELTA GENERATION GATHERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: It was vvvvvvv good to see everyone again (: Played Taboo which was damn freaking funny I know Ryan took videos so I hope he uploads them haha.

"Something that little kids like to do.."
"SEX"

Hahaha best. (Y) Went to Suntec Guild House for lunch just now and had green tea and black sesame ice cream after yummmmmmmmmm. Bought my JAPANESE PUMPKIN haha at Carrefour. And more fbts cuz Ling likes to "borrow" me and Meredith's and then NOT return them. >:[ OK watching Big Bang Theory now even though I got Lit stuffzzzzz to do ohwellz OK BYE.

No comments: