Sunday, July 5, 2009

REVENGE OF THE FALLEN


Finally out with Calvin Eng today I got alot of apologising to do HAHAHA.
I LEFT MY LAPTOP CHARGER AT BISHAN ON THURSDAY. So yesterday after Swimming I went down to Bishan to get it then I went home and I didn't need to go for Beach Volleyball in the end so I was supposed to meet Calvin after that to watch Transformers but while waiting for him to get ready.... I fell asleep.
D: D: D: D: D: D: And he gave me 11 missed calls haha. SORRY LAAAAAA ):
Oh and I met Rebecca Liu on the way home! (:

OK SO TODAY we met! Hahahahahahahahaha. AND I WAS LATE HAHA. And he defended me omg CALVIN I REALLY THINK YOUR MOTHER HATES ME AND THINKS I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU OR SOMETHING???? KNS!! HAHHA.

Calvin: Eh you know I defended you from my mother some more okay! At 1050 I said 'MUST LEAVE NOW' and she said aiyah she sure late one she's a girl she will sure be late. Should be girl wait for my son leh how can my son wait for girl. Then I said no she won't yesterday I already remind her don't be late.

Ok I was late. Haha. ANYWAY so we went to get tickets for Transformers 2!! (: And then we went to eat and talk yay talking rocks #1 hahahaha. Went to NUM to look at slippers and met cute friendly boys leh YAY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Went for the movie and Megan Fox is DAMN FUCKING HOT CAN? I WOULD TOTALLY GO OUT WITH HER. LIKE REALLY. !!!

Went back to NUM to buy slippers for Meredith and one of the boys we met remembered me was like "Welcome again!" HAHA. Yay slippers. We rushed to Esplanade and took pictures yay! Voguelicious was practising there leh omg! Then RUSHHHEEEDD back cuz Calvin had to go to the airport.

Ok happy day today (: EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT I HAVE NO MORE AYG DUTIES I FEEL SO EMPTY AND TOO FREE OMG I HATE THIS. ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ):

And I miss HIM omg I must STOP this MUST MAG MUST.
It is fate okay it really is.
I (L) Yiguan cuz she supports me and thinks it is fate as well.
AHHHH I CANNOT TAKE THIS PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!!!
))))))))))))):
And good luck!
BUT DON'T LEAVE LEH.
I'm so retarded.
):
):
And obsessed.
THIS IS DAMN BAD CAN?

No comments: