Monday, July 13, 2009

Brain turning into mush.


1.46 am and I'm giving up on History, halfway through my last bit of KI. Running out of brainjuice and it really sucks because............ I really did very little. It's just that when I stare at the KI paper/the History questions, they stare back at me and all my thoughts leave me and my mind is in a blank state and I don't know how to do anything and there is no knowledge in my brain and I am not even tired but I want to give up and I need to pee because Meredith cooked me soup to support my studying marathon if you can call it that since I did so little work and omg I suck and and the only thing that cheered me up from this major FML mood was his message hahaha and I'm so retarded and disgusting and Chenyin wants to punch me because it's so revolting the third reason why my stomach feels weird. -DEEP BREATH.

(:
Try to understand THAT! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It was fun to type actually. But it still doesn't conceal the fact that I still have untouched work and empty blue foolscap staring at me and it's damn not funny it's pretty serious actually I'm so scared of Mr V and Mr S and I didn't even bother about Lit and there's still Econs due on Tuesday and I really want to skip school tomorrow so I can do my work but I doubt I'll do it anyway I want to slap myself!!!! I dislike punctuation, I think. It's more natural to type in ramblings.



On another note, it was Dannyboy's birthday on Thursday! He's gonna kill me if he sees that photo up here but I don't think he reads my blog haha. Happy Birthday Daniel you are now 20!

I really hate life. Because with life there's school and when there's school there's homework and homework and exams and BULLSHIT are all synonymous(I hope I spelt/led that correctly.) with school. Is it spelled or spelt. Ugh.

BRAIN.
NOT.
WORKING.
COMMENCING.
SHUTDOWN.

I wish.
I'm gonna continue KI now.
"For order does not display itself of itself; if it can be said to be there at all, it is not there for the mere looking. Order must be dicovered and, in a deep sense, it must be created."
WTF?


No comments: