Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Once in a blue moon, I did some Algebra


First day back at school. MANY GOOD COMMENTS ABOUT MY HAIR WOOHOO!!! But I don't have enough pictures of my hair yet sooo LOOK AT MY LONG HAIR MORE HAHAHA. Other than Rachel's "You look like aunty!" comment that I shall choose to ignore. Though mentioning it does go against the ignoring part. Ohweellll. Musical Fantasia was amazingly, fun! :D Having an attachment in Bugis, where there's food everywhere like WOOHOO!!!! Hahahaha and our instructor's cool, we got introduced to the many Chinese musical instruments today. And we're gonna learn how to play the dizi, gu zheng, and the erhu! YAAAAAYY the dizi is damn cool ok I feel like that 8 Immortal who row the boat then play the flute until the jade flute appear :D HAN ZI XIANG!!!!!!!!!!! Omg I'm damn smart thank goodness for Asiapac comics hahaha.

Can't wait for tomorrow when we learn how to play the dizi!! Then we're gonna make a mini one next week, and in our last week we're gonna make the wonderful erhu WITH PYTHON SKIN OK. Happy happpppppyyy the 250 bucks like quite well spent ey! Hahaha. Gonna bring my wonderful camera to attachment tomorrow, document the process and each day and then blog about it to let Mr Ho read! Since he's our teacher mentor and all haha. :D :D :D :D But first, have to fly by school to pass up Math, meet our instructor cuz he stays near Bedok AND HOPEFULLY he will pay for a cab to Bugis cuz me and Shufen are lazy people. Whooooo life is good. :D For now la I mean it has only been one day and I really should go sleep now since I almost fell asleep during attachment today sigh. Chinese history is actually really quite interesting.

No comments: