School this morning to pass up Mathhhhh. Woohoo at least it's done! Thank you Vivian I give you sweet okzzzz :D :D Went to the interchange with Shufen, met Mr Ye then we took a train down to Bugis together. Today we drank tea and learnt to play the Dizi!! Damn fun k but play until will get headache/giddy/hungry HAHAHA. And I'm a bloooody natural so good until he wants us to play for CNY Carnival and wants me to play the dizi ): Kns I wanted to play guzheng or erhu la dizi damn hard to play! Anyway at like 1230 we went off for lunch already haha, then went back took our stuff and left. Came home to sleeeep. I love my attachment hahahaha we only need to be there by 10 tomorrow (: Meaning I can sleep till 9! And we're gonna learn to play the erhu tomorrow YESSSSSSSSS. Okzzzz pictures for youuuu. New hair new hair new hair.
Pot+
New show on Ch8 now no more Little Nyonyaaa ): OK I shall go offline now and I dunno, rot rot rot as usual. (: BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment