Exciting enough? Scintillating enough? Pretty enough? Colourful enough?
I'm glad it happened anyway. Rehearsals were always a blast and I'm going to push this to the back of my mind NOW. And concentrate on reading Elis' story. Cheer up RYAAAAANNN, "Let's put on a good show for them". HEHE. :D Love you! (:
Got back LA essays today, knew I did badly since while writing the essay itself I was pulling quotes out of the air and hoping they would fit. Which of course, they didn't. At the risk of sounding like a pompous, proud asshole, it's the first time I've failed an LA essay and it does not feel good, at all. It makes me rethink if I should head down the Lit path next year, and I don't like second guessing myself. Grrrr.
On another note, I appreciated the fact that Melvin kept his insults to himself today in fear of making me upset I guess. Haha. And in Maths today, my nose was being an irritating bitch so I was sniffling and looking down on my paper and all, right after telling Crystal that we put in waaaayyy alot of effort into LA. I must have looked sad or something because Xiwen suddenly pat my back and told me "Don't be sad, Mag!". I looked up and she and Crystal are both looking at me like they're damn worried and I'm like "HUH?! I'M NOT CRYING!!! My nose just irritating!" Hahaha at that point I think they were both embarrassed but it was nice that they thought of it (:
No comments:
Post a Comment