Saturday, August 23, 2008

P.S. I love you forever and today


Have been eating alot today.... Like I always do on weekends, sucksss!!! Mummy woke me up this morning at like 9plus cuz I had to make sure Ah Ma ate her medicine. Grrrr. Yesterday's house function was a smashing success though! Didn't finish watching A Walk To Remember because I went to take care of the food and stuff. Disturbia was awesome! Grabbed Nick's hand throughout the whole thing and screamed till I got a sore throat hahahaha. A bunch of guys screamed during the movie when everyone was already on edge and tense, causing the rest of the LT to burst in screams then laughter as well haha. Got a ride home from Justina after Paul decided no debrief. Funny Paul haha. It was also the J2s last day sadly. Didn't get to see my favourite J2 but it was otherwise a good day thanks to other people HAHA.

So anyway, woke up and reheated leftovers and ate Vegemite toast(BEST BEST BEST EVERRRRRRRR). Then Meredith woke up and made pizza and put extra salami and sausages on top so I ate some more. Then I went to my room and attempted Binomial homework, extremely proud of myself until I stopped doing it. Then did Geog remedial practice questions. Yessss. Aim for Humanities scholarship, GPA 4 Mag!!!!!! :D Just ate Tostitos and salsa, chomp chomp chomp. And I watched On The First Beat because Ch 55 ended with my favourite boy on fire so I screamed and hurry went to Mysoju to check it out hehehehehehe. I love the episode la ok the two boys are best friends again yaaaay, when they quarrel I heartbroken ): OH and I broke my fan. It's now stuck permanently at Speed 2 because when I was pulling the chain to change the speed, the whole chain came off. Kns.

It's been raining the whole day and it's really depressing and I wanna bake but I have no ingredients and I can't go out to buy BECAUSE THE WEATHER SUCKS. I feel like a fat lazy blob. I want to watch my 言承旭. Hehehehehehehehehehehe. I can already hear Calvin saying "Can you at least TRY to keep your hormones under control?" (: I wanna go to Popular and get pointless things, files, pens........................................ BYE.

No comments: