Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Whoever you want me to be.

HAPPY 2008!
Not that it's much to be happy about since school starts in about um... less than 24 hours but whatever okay. I'm sure this year will have uh, lots of new experiences lying in wait for us and yeah.

:D

Spent today eating loads of crap while watching The OC on dvd. Haaad, roast chicken, shepherd's pie, mashed potatoes, gravy, broccoli and carrots, plus any alcohol you wanted. Not that I drank much. Oh and Royce Chocolate! Lingalingaling and Yiyi, and Uncle Siew, and Hilary and her mum came over. Hilary drank 3 glasses of wine okay, then she and Meredith decided to try and get themselves drunk by drinking numerous shot glasses of rum and coke. And Lingalingaling's gonna stay overrrrrr. I hope the first day of school is cold because I wanna wear my new hoodie heehee. Okay whatever, I rang in the new year with Meredith going "Ey it's 2008 already!" Us: "Huh oh okay HAPPY NEW YEAR" then continued watching OC. Adam Brodyyyyy. :D

Oh and I found out that Lynn met Alan Luo in Taiwan and she's so darn lucky because SHE WANTED TO MEET HIM. ): If I went, maybe I would have met Mike He or smth ommgggg. ): Okay bye.

No comments: