Dragged my butt down to the library today. Okay no, got Mummy to give me a lift down to the library because she wanted to go to Malaysia so she dropped me off. Managed to finish Chinese and tuition homework. Attempted Langarts but I didn't know how so yeah. Went off looking for books, and sat myself down reading. Dumped a pile of books at the side while I read, then this weird dude who was like, big sized but looked younger than me started talking to me. So picture this, I'm sitting on the sofa things right, and there's a table beside me where my books are, and he's sitting on the floor beside the table. So first he gestures to one of my books and asks if I'm gonna read it, and because I decided not to borrow the book already I told him he could have it. Even though it was weird because he's a guy, reading a book called Confessions of a Hollywood Star. He didn't read it anyway, just held it abit then he asked me what's the time, so I told him. Then because I was coughing, he was like "You sick?" And I said yes, by this time OBVIOUSLY I'm weirded out right. Then he says "Can I ask you something?" And I'm hesitant but I say yeaaaah. Then he's like "Because I have no friends, can we be friends?" Or something like that in broken English. And I'm super ready to bolt and I'm freaking out silently inside and I say "Uh, sorry but I don't know you." Then he said sorry and I gathered up my books and rushed to go borrow them.
And so ended the weird encounter for the day. Bought Twister fries then went home, and found Mummy and Uncle at home because they didn't go to Malaysia in the end. Ate alot alot because Mummy was cooking for the week and we had so much food at home. Then had a craving for pizza and also ordered that. Stormbreaker was on, I love Aleexxx Pettyfer :D :D I'm still coughing and I have one last antibiotic left. It would have finished by today if not for the fact that I didn't bother to take it again. Hahaha. Okay tomorrow I must get Mummy to bring me to the docs, so I can get MC from PE as well heehee.
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment