I SLEPT AT 10 LAST NIGHT! (: Couldn't sleep properly and woke up at 12, then at 2, then finally woke up at like, 8! Watched Hanakimi since I didn't watch it last night, then went back to sleep at like 930 hahaha. Mummy called and woke me up at like 12. Got ready for ballet and we went! After 2 weeks of not dancing at all, but did quite okay today I guess. Went to look at OVENS with Mummy, then went to Cold Storage to get stufffffff. Was really hungry so we ate ham and bread in the car. Kns, the Virginia ham with SOOOO MUCH FAT was damn good with the bread hahahaha. Had a craving for Shaker Fries so we went to Macs so I could get them (: Went to pick up Lingalingaling and we went over to Aunty Ann's house. We were there like, quite early so we sat at the void deck not wanting to go upstairs so early. Like losers lah okay. Then Meredith called up Jeanette and told her we were sitting at the void deck I'm like "EY WHY YOU TELL HER, NOW WE SOUND DAMN PATHETIC LAH!" Jeanette and Gillian came down to fetch us upstairs. It was like, a whole family thing there, with all their relatives O.O So it was a little weird but afterall quite okay. They have a HUGE dog, called Vapour. And Aunty Ann was demonstrating how he was trained to sing but he wouldn't cooperate.
"Vapour, how much is that doggie.."
-Barks.
"NO! How much is..."
-Barks!
Continues HAHA. Played taiti and couldn't win at all MY CARDS WERE LIKE CRAP. Watched abit of Evan Almighty then Mummy came to pick us up. Shit I'm hungry, and the fact that there is a pack of Strawberry YanYan in my room is not helping.........
Check out the new bakerella.com
-
I have a new website design up and running. I've moved the site from
blogger to wordpress with the hope that I can offer more options when it
comes to func...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment